VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Water powered caravelle

4K views 40 replies 23 participants last post by  Gazmataz 
#1 ·
Ijust have had fitted a water cell on my velle its transformed the engine it more powerful more responsive running cooler blowing out zero emissions and constantly cleaning the engine by removing the dreaded carbon build up which can be responsible for engine and parts failure and to top all that im getting unbelievable mpg out of a 200.000 mile engine this water fuel cell is in my opinion the best thing since slice bread my velle now runs on water as well as diesel wouldn't of believed this if i hadn't witnessed it eh a velle that partly runs on water outstanding best £1000 pounds ive ever spent giving my velle and my wallet longevity if any one interested in getting a water fuel cell theres a reduction to be had when you quote dmcy36 and tell them you seen the review on here go treat yourself and your t4 t5 to the cheaper cleaner greener life
check out there website for more info or ask me and ill see if i can answer http://WWW.RUNNINGONWATER.INFO

#4 ·
Snake OilI:

Perpetual motion: something for nothing!!!

Essentially, it takes more energy—in the form of the chemical energy in the fuel you're burning in the engine, to spin the alternator to make the electricity and generate the HHO—than you get back. In fact, it's not even close: Multiply all the inefficiencies in that system and you only get a few percent back, certainly not in excess of 100 percent.

Waste of time and money

#5 · (Edited)
A conventional car engine ingests on the high side of 500 litres of air per minute at idle, and a great deal more at motorway speeds. These generators generally produce a litre or less of HHO per minute. Or roughly 50 liters per hour, of which only two-thirds is hydrogen. At atmospheric pressure, hydrogen has a density of 0.0899 g/litre.

One NASA study used 640 grams of hydrogen per hour to sweeten the mixture for its conclusions. I'll leave the homework to you, but, basically, the amount of hydrogen added to the combustion process by onboard hydrogen generators is far smaller than one percent of that used by the studies that hydrogen-enrichment proponents are quoting as "proof" that their gadgets work.

Could you make a hydrogen generator that made that much HHO? Sure, but it would be huge, use far more electricity than the onboard generator could possibly produce, and consume most of the power the engine put out—and it would still not improve fuel economy.

#6 ·
i hear what your saying spanner but i can only tell you from experience not some nasa report this thing works ive got marked improvements in fuel economy and performance engine runs cooler quieter and zero emissions so in my very real experience with it not some report this thing works and saves on fuel

#11 ·
right... where are the petrol stations that store hydrogen and oxygen???

honestly... just another scam to steer off... and mods should be deleting it soon. I:

by the way templarknight, why are you so pushy in letting us know your voucher code? maybe because you'll get something back the more people you trick into believe in this crock of bull??

the pictures in the 'installations' section are simply laughable... what they show is a water plastic tank with a bunch of pipes connected!!! LOL:

people, if you believe in this stuff, i feel sorry for you.

#14 ·
i would imagine the diesel would lubricate the fuel pump as its a hybrid not a hydrogen only engine look im not a mechanical technician just a very pleased driver of a hybrid that runs on diesel and water and gets all the benefits of zero emissions great fuel economy cleans carbon out of engine improves performance i can only tell you on a personnel experience with it this thing works i know it sounds to good to be true but believe me it does work it does exactly what it says on the tin ( or the website)

#22 ·
HHO systems have also been exposed as a scam with that pesky first law of thermodynamics getting in the way. The law states that the energy generated by recombining hydrogen and oxygen through combustion can never exceed the amount of energy it took to separate them. Add to that the various losses involved in the generation of electricity and HHO systems that produce hydrogen and oxygen gases from water using electrolysis will actually result in less energy being recovered from burning the hydrogen than it took to create it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.