View Single Post
Old 10-06-09, 23:52
Van Expert

party T4 2.5 LWB 98,000m,Caravelle Spotless

COLOR="Purple"][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="5"]Example.This 9 seat 5 door[2 side sliders]is in beautiful condition,2001 but more like '06.Full Service history,probably overserviced(2 owner,done 6 monthly by Phil the guy i bought it from)I did the cambelt at 70,000 when i first got it in '05.The inside is mint & so clean,as a conversion this vehicle would be well worth the effort as you would be starting on an AS NEW van.The paintwork is so clean,even under the wheelarches looks new.It's got the usual,full aircon/rear heater,PAS,E/W,E/M,Colour bumpers/grills.Re-mapped to genuine 130bhp,saves on fuel also.Factory towbar,alloy wheels,chrome A-bar,sport roof spoiler,lowered uprated suspension.MOT til August,TAX til Dec 31st.98,000miles,what more can i tell you,this is a top van.I would like 7.5K for her,i think she is worth more in real terms,but i have to be realistic in this time of recession.Whoever buys this van will be getting a bargain,the real deal as Evander Holyfield used to say!(About himself)[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][EMAIL="[email protected]"]Sorry guys u weren't quick enough,This van is sold now!!

Last edited by many-ears; 17-06-09 at 17:56. Reason: Spellin error