Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: United Kingdom
VWT4 FORUM RULES
No unsolicited advertisements or trade of any kind are allowed in any of the discussion forums.
It is permissible for a registered VWT4 Forum Trader to respond to relevant and appropriate threads and in so doing, offer their own services
- Please read the VWT4 disclaimer and the VWT4 forum rules carefully before accessing the VWT4 forum.
- As a condition to and in consideration of receiving and accessing the VWT4 forum, the User agrees to be bound by the terms of the VWT4 forum rules.
- Use of or access to the VWT4 forum constitutes acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the VWT4 disclaimer and the VWT4 forum Rules.
- Your continued access to the VWT4 forum is conditional on your compliance with the rules of the VWT4 Forum.
- If you participate in any of the VWT4 forums you agree to be bound and abide by the rules of the VWT4 forum:
- Infringement of the rules may lead to your membership rights being reduced, revoked or the termination of your account and the forfeit of any subscription paid.
Please avoid this situation and do not become embroiled in discourse of an abusive or unpleasant manner, let the forum administration and the moderation staff deal with such eventualities.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE VWT4 DISCLAIMER AND THE VWT4 FORUM RULES, DO NOT ACCESS THE VWT4 FORUM.
In all situations you have the right of appeal, to do so please contact us
If you have any questions about the VWT4 disclaimer or the VWT4 forum rules, please contact us.
- Please post in the right forum!
- If you have a topic that doesn't fit into any of the forums, post in “The Pub” which is a general discussion forum.
- Welcome new members to the Forum.
- Always treat fellow posters with respect and courtesy.
- Keep discussion on-topic: If there is no board where a subject belongs, post it in the "Pub" section or contact a moderator or administrator and ask where to post the thread.
- Keep any friendly rivalry just that, friendly
- Help us keep the forum friendly, welcoming and accessible to all ages by telling us if any posts contradict these rules –
- Let the forum management sort out problems, don’t allow yourself to be drawn into unpleasant exchanges.
- Get in touch if you have any concerns relating to the Forum or our moderation of same but respect that we may not always agree with you.
You may not:
Please Do Not:
- Swear or post ‘adult’ material – This Forum is read by all ages.
- Post sexually explicit material or any links whatsoever to same.
- Post images which could disturb or cause offence by way of an extreme nature (ie graphic wounds or injuries).
- Do not post insults aimed at individuals or organisations.
- Make derogatory comments against others, including slurs based on race, religion, gender, sexual preference, or political affiliation. No personal threats or harassment.
- Name and Shame or make negative posts concerning companies, organisations or individuals.
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other form of illegal content.
- Disguise the origin of any Messages.
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of VWT4 Forum or any computer software or equipment.
- Collect or store other users' personal data.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
- Post deliberately provocative posts whose only purpose is to bait others with malicious intent.
Signatures and Avatars
- Conduct lengthy one to one chat type conversations, which have no relevance to the wider readership (use the PM system, email or MSN Messenger etc for chatting).
- Use the forum to promote your company or commercial website or products without first registering as a Trader.
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain Messages or "spam".
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular product.
- Use irritating posting styles, including use of all caps and excessive punctuation.
Signatures may not contain images. Advertising a privately owned T4/T5 For Sale: Vans For Sale Forum within Classifieds
You are allowed no more than 2 lines of standard size 3 text (Slogan/catch phrase etc) one of which may be a link to your own personal website.
Avatars: may not contain any image unsuitable for viewing on a family forum.
For details on how, and the criteria for posting a advertisement please see:
https://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5Advertising a part for sale: Classified Forum
For details on how, and the criteria for posting a advertisement please see:Business & Advertising Rules:
Anyone in a Business, or persons with multiple items of the same type wishing to advertise on the T4 Forum, needs to purchase a Trade Subscription. This will automatically grant permission to advertise in the VWT4 Forums Trade & Business Forum.
This is a dedicated forum within the Classifieds Section for VWT4 Forum Traders to advertise their products and services to the VWT4 Forum users but it is also fully searcheable by the wider public.
All members can view and reply to threads created by VWT4 Forum Traders but they cannot create new threads.
This system has been created to allow members in the trade & business community to advertise their goods and services.
VWT4 Forum Traders are now also permitted to advertise parts in the Parts For Sale forum. This is subject to a fair use policy with the intention of preventing the section becoming overloaded with parts from the same trader. If it appears as though too many parts are advertised for sale from one trader at any one time, posts may be deleted. Please exercise common sense in this area.
Any infringement of the advertising rules will lead to an infraction being given or the suspension of your account.
Enforcement of Rules
Administrators and Moderators monitor your compliance with these rules and dispense disciplinary action at their discretion!.
If you are found breaking any of the rules you may have your posts deleted, edited or moved (as appropriate). In addition, Your posting rights may be suspended or your account deleted: if the violation is serious enough or repeated after being warned.
If you find a post that breaks any of these rules, please either alert the administration & moderating staff by clicking on the Alert Moderator button contained within the post so the appropriate action can be taken.
And most importantly: Have Fun & Be Nice to one another
Last edited by go-ferret; 03-02-12 at 00:31.