VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Breaking 1.9td p reg

6K views 144 replies 68 participants last post by  JR 
#1 · (Edited)
Have a P reg 1.9td here for breaking

No engine or box

What is below is ready for collection or postage from monday...please pm,the 1st to pm for any of the below will be the buyer...If i reply then its yours...if i do not,then the part has gone...sorry but do not have the time to spend all day pm'ing people back etc...they is no 1st dibs etc...just 1st to pm..
These parts are available..engine parts,body panels will not be available for another week or so,apart from what is listed...

Please leave feedback once goods have arrived and you are happy

Available now...

Front calipers pair..carriers..nearly brand new discs and pads..£140 posted the lot..

Front cab door rubbers in good condition,..£29 posted each

Tailgate rubber..as above few little nicks here and there,but very usable,one small damaged part,but easily repairable by cutting in a part from your exsisting one..easy enough to do,as above dear from vw...£40 posted

Rear bumper fog lights/reflectors..
Dummy and light one..£12 posted each

Jack and wheel brace assemble...£31 posted

Rear area black rubber cargo mat..needs a good clean..1 hole but not really noticable..£40

Passenger front seat belt with black cover..all bolts and fittings etc..£25 posted

Interior door panels,no pockets,mech windows,need a clean etc £25 the pair

Rear Roof panels in good condition..£20 each

Headlining strips in good condtion x .£12 each

Front cab steps,dirty,but not damaged £20 Pair

Sliding door handle £19 think i may have a key?

Sliding door interior handle x 2 £18 each

Passenger door mirror,ok condition,no damage..£15 posted needs a new piece of glass

interior cab mirror...exspensive from vw these..£28 posted

engine belly pan...dirty as you would exspect..1.9td..£25 collected,no postage

Other cab parts available

Handbrake cover black plastic 2 parts £19 posted
Gear lever gaitor £17 posted
Various dash blanks 1997 dash
Clocks £31 posted
Dash £50 posted
Sliding door side runner
Diesel Pump
Turbo and manifold
Drivers and passenger side window mechs
engine mount
various grab handles
Dashboard gubbins..

Rear brake calipers,carriers and discs and pads including all fittings..£140 posted the lot

gearbox...£90 available to anyone who wants to remove the engine and box...

Full exhaust system in good nick,inlcuded CAT..£70

Available in a few weeks

Rear tailgate in good condtion,will include all to fit..£200
Sliding door in descent conditon,need a re paint though..£110
Drivers side door in ok conditon..£60
Passenger door in good nick body wise,danage around door handle area though,will need a repair.£15
Bonnet,small dent in front..£35

Rolling shell,to include engine,with what is left.....no body panels etc..what is left of van..have V5..could scrap,but if anyone wnats it to trailer etc,then it will be available..£250.00

cheers si.

See less See more
#141 ·
Ah, sorry mate, just did a search then forgot to look at the dates. I need the bit that goes around the filter as I'm sucking air from the engine so no worries but thanks anyway.

Will read more carefully next time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.