VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

'Kombi' type Seats for t5 or possibly t4?

675 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Rob t4 
#1 ·
I've acquired a folding set of these so my standard tipping (but not folding) ones are for sale.

They are 2+1, they can be arranged in the combinations: 2+1, 2 or 0 the 1 can't be left in by itself.

Note they are all but brand new (have been sat on once) and INCLUDE a new set of the floor fittings.
Maximum width of seat = approximately 134cm
The whole seat, once mounted, is still easily and fully removable.
Integral centre seatbelt and seatbelt receptors for outer belts included.

I will just need to confirm 100% that my new set fit to the rails I have before I can let these go.

I am asking £175 for the seats and fittings, collected from Devon or I can potentially arrange paisley freight to ship them for £35 (I think that is the cost)

Seats:

Fittings:

See less See more
#2 ·
hi, im intrested in the seats, but just have a queastion about the seat belts, are there 3 full functional seat belts and is the centre one a lap belt.
if the seat belts are all there and your willing to post ill take them....i can do paypal if thats ok.

many thanks rob

#5 ·
Hi Chaps,

Rob: Yes Wickedtintz is indeed correct, they're all proper 3 point belts but the two side belts are NOT included.
All three receptors are included on the seats are though!

Marty via PM : Yes they are the actual seats that I am selling as currently fitted in my van :) That's not a stock photo or one robbed off ebay or anything! I was going to whip them out and get a better photo at the weekend!

Both: Yes I can arrange a courier but I will have to work around the inlaws time scales. Courier is likely to be £35.

If possible I'd like to keep everything on the thread until a deal is done, just so everyone knows where they stand

Currently Marty has first dibs (by 1 minute!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.