VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

LWB Stainless Side Bars/Rear guard+Tyres For Sale £60

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  jorj 
#1 · (Edited)
Hiya. Selling one pair of Stainless steel side rails(2570mm) that came off my 2001 t4 lwb syncro
(have a couple of dents and rust like areas(could be sprayed/polished out?)
£60 cash on collection. Also a stainless steel rear bumper guard £50
. Also one pair of GoodYear Cargo G26,195/70R15C with about 7mm depth on each and 1xFederal Ecovan ER01 tyre same as others with about 8mm depth - £5 a piece.

See less See more
#4 ·
Hello 'swbsyncro', unfortunately don't get to devon very often. Waiting to hear if someone else (messaged me 10mins b4 you!) is taking the rear bar, should hear soon; but you've first dibs on the side bars. Can send at your expense. Will get back to you asap. Cheers Jorj ~:-}

#7 ·
Hiya Swbsyncro, sorry about the confusion, that quote (around £40) was for the rear bar delivery because of its strange shape I think. The side bars, though heavier were about £18 for delivery to the south. I was after your postcode to get a more accurate quote, but if you're not interested, someone else has second dibs. If you could let me know either way ASAP then I can send them where they need to go. Thanks Jorj T:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.