VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

VW generator app's

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  u can in a van 
#1 ·
Evening,

Having got the mk1 modifier, beetle generator, bus generator and ghia generator...anyone know if there is a T4 generator or even an app of our own custom van button in the top right hand side?

Cheers

Chris

#9 ·
I'm terribly sorry for the confusion in the original post. A special thanks goes to those of you that took the time to clear it up.

Re the custom van section, I have found that on my phone and tablet the custom van "area" comes up blank, however on my work and home PC, the van shows up and can be played about with!

#10 · (Edited)
Well the good thing about this thread is that I have found out something new about the forum - it has a Custom Van program! The only disappointing thing is that it would not let me create a LWB Long nose Caravelle :( I did like the fact that you could lift the pop up though lol!! We need a keen computer bod to fine tune the program so we can create some wicked pics and even save them :eek: :D Oh, and I think they need to measure the drop on some of those designs - I think they are exagerating the drop a tad LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.