VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

How much am I worth?

803 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  mrdphillips 
#1 ·
I wonder if you could help me please. I am a 1998 S reg T4. I am a lwb and have covered just over 156k miles in my life. I started as an electricians van but have been steadily changed over the last four years. I have a sliding window behind the driver and two fixed windows on behind the passenger. I have a Cannons Forge rock and roll bed with 2 seat point seat belts and snuggly memory foam. My kitchen units are a bit rough around the edges but have plenty of space in them. My pop roof works great although there are a few little nicks in the fabric. My blackalloys are a little tired but my new full exhaust and lowered ssuspension are lovely. My 2.4 diesel engine works like a treat and my reconditioned fuel pump helps. My red paint is looking a little tired and I have the odd war wound. My bonnet cover in black keeps me warm. My owners have had lots of fun with me but have now bought a caravan so I need a new home.

Can anyone give me an idea of what I am worth please? Lots of love 'surffy'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.