VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

The Classic pre 96 T4 thread. Post pictures here!

229K views 652 replies 342 participants last post by  Dubnity 
#1 · (Edited)
If 3 piece front panels and early bumpers float your boat keep looking here. Get your pictures on now and join the classic T4 elite!

My early 1994 Velle 1.9TD now GTD. I love it so much i will never sell it!

See less See more
#40 ·
That's about it mate, the front one is not as deep as the newer ones which i think needs to be addressed by a suitable splitter. I haven't got round to doing that yet but hopefully i will soon.

#62 · (Edited)
Cheers buddy. Appreciated.
not a minter though as it has a few battle scars mainly the sliding door which has had a dodgy repair by a previous owner (and which i keep meaning to get sorted one day with a respray) But it looks okay with a good clean. maybe selling soon but no idea what sort of price i'd get for it :confused:

#64 ·
Cheers buddy. i've been meaning to change them to the later spec bumpers for ages now just find other things to buy instead. Now i'm feeling guilty considering it :(
Bought a vr6 front splitter last year and realised i couldn't fit it to the early bumper so not sure what to do. maybe i could change them but keep the old ones for the future, if i don't sell it that is

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.