VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

The Classic pre 96 T4 thread. Post pictures here!

229K views 652 replies 342 participants last post by  Dubnity 
#1 · (Edited)
If 3 piece front panels and early bumpers float your boat keep looking here. Get your pictures on now and join the classic T4 elite!

My early 1994 Velle 1.9TD now GTD. I love it so much i will never sell it!

See less See more
#86 ·
Here is my lovely 91 classic, has had the engine completely rebuilt and just needs a few tweaks now.

Once the new engine was run in we went for 2 weeks around West Country, camping. Here is Tiger with the awning

and here with best friend Hot Baby Hot, the mini

Was chuffed as nuts with the engine and the holiday, then I got home and broke my ankle both sides. Now I have nearly as much metal as the Mini and I can't walk or drive for AGES. All I can manage is an occasional little drive out lying on the bed in the back :(

#89 ·
What's not perfect? H reg, prototype, team slow, homemade and camping…sounds great to me. All I want to do with mine is tidy up what is already there (who can explain the tip on heat gunning the bumpers please) so it looks as treasured as it is.
You might like the retro awning too, even older than the van

#98 ·
In all honesty I can't remember mate, I thought it was 70% or something, just looked on ebay and limo tint seems to 5% so I pressume that blocks 95% of light.
Basically the fronts are tinted to the legal limit (theorectically) on clear glass and the rears are as dark as I could buy. Most tinting films seem to be the same shades.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.