VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Bummer my exhaust just snapped

666 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  andresully 
#1 ·
gutted, just went out for pizza , they dont deliver here so i collect . Just as i arrived i heard this horrible noise coming from under Boris combined with knocking on the floor :* I was thinking the worst ... oh no here we go just had cambelt done now engine decides to pack up blaa blaa blaaa :bhd and ive got hot pizza to take home for the hungry mouths. On inspection i was delighted to see the exhaust had snapped just in front of the middle box , with steaming pizza in hand i had no choice but to crawl the 5 miles home, and made it T:

never before have i been glad to see a broken exhaust , but i got home and pizza is loverly :D

Bummer its the weekend and need reapairs doing ,but brilliant that Boris still lives on at 225000 miles :D

#6 ·
it is a pity it isnt snapped on the straight part therefore warranting the extra cost for a decat pipe. Its snapped on the middle section but really close to the silencer so nowt to play with there , ill have a better look tommorrow , its all fun :ILU:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.