Old 06-03-17, 16:33
Van Expert

Default Caravelle 2.5 TDI 9 seater

For Sale is my Caravelle T4 TDI (102) LWB

I have owned it from 2013 and done about 10.000 mile in it during this time, hence the reason for sale.

This is a great spec for a T4, it has the best 102 bhp engine ( this has been remapped to approx 130bhp.)

Smooth auto box

Twin sliding doors, and one piece tailgate door.

Climate control ( Front and Rear A/C) ice cold and new compressor at great expense

Cruise control

Anti lock breaks

Driver and passenger airbags

17Ē alloy wheels

Lowered on good quality H&R springs

Witter twin electric tow bar ( little use )

Stainless steel full length exhaust

Aux diesel heater. ( kicks in when itís freezing outside to heat the cab quickly )

12 months MOT.

It comes with a huge pile of receipts for work done over the years. And proof of service and repairs that have been done in my ownership, I have spent thousands in this time.

It has a unique paint scheme at the moment, I planned on having it totally resprayed but never got round to it, the tailgate and the rear door are matte black and the rest is factory white.

It drives really well as mechanicals have been the top priority for me, last year I took it to Devon and Cornwall three times and it never missed a beat.

The bad bits.

Dodgy passenger window motor, proven and needs replacing works sometimes.

Faulty Electric mirror adjustment switch, was working find but I broke it diagnosing the window fault.

It does puff smoke out on cold start up, but after that initial puff of smoke there is nothing,

This is a 16 year old vehicle, it has marks here and there but itís in pretty good shape and so much better than a 16 year old builders van with all the problems hidden away.

Also being a factory Caravelle the speed restrictions and low emission zones donít apply to this.

Thanks for looking, I have advertised this elsewhere and reserve to right to end the auction early if sold elsewhere.

Spring is in the air and the normal VW silly pricing season is upon us, this is a genuine vehicle that will give somebody years of use.

its on ebay but I can't link to that for some reason.

Looking for £5000 ono

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in