Old 27-02-11, 17:32  
T4 dash removal in pictures
Bobbster Bobbster is offline 27-02-11, 17:32

Ok seen a couple of posts on removing the dashboard for painting, so removed all the radio glovebox other bits etc and here hopefully are pictures off alll the screws you need to remove.

And that is it a days work, not as daunting as it looks
Bobbster
Van Master Jedi
Views: 40632
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
14-07-17, 21:02 #31
hywel1984
Van Rookie

I've just bought a load of tins of plastikote to spray my dashboard and door cards. This guide on how to remove the dashboard sounds very detailed, the only problem is every photo is now blacked out with just an image showing "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting"

Does anyone know of any other other tutorials where the images are showing or how I can get the image to show on this post?

Although removing the door cards seems easy enough, removing the dashboard seems a very daunting task without a step by step guide as I'm not very technically minded

Thanks very much for your help

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: T4 dash removal in pictures
15-07-17, 09:23 #32
delboy10
Serial Poster
Official MemberVW Transporter

Yes, sadly...this Thread is virtually useless now that no one can see the photos

17-07-17, 14:23 #33
Dizzydingo
Van Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hywel1984 View Post
I've just bought a load of tins of plastikote to spray my dashboard and door cards. This guide on how to remove the dashboard sounds very detailed, the only problem is every photo is now blacked out with just an image showing "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting"

Does anyone know of any other other tutorials where the images are showing or how I can get the image to show on this post?

Although removing the door cards seems easy enough, removing the dashboard seems a very daunting task without a step by step guide as I'm not very technically minded

Thanks very much for your help
Following - Im also doing the same and cant seem to find another post like this.

17-07-17, 14:24 #34
Dizzydingo
Van Rookie

Folowing - Im looking to do the same but cant find any guide like this for the T4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in