Old 26-01-13, 15:59
Lord of the T4s
Official MemberVW Transporter

Default 1.9TD ABL engine, excellent low mileage

For sale is my 1.9TD ABL engine from my 2001 van. This is an excellent engine and has only covered 106k. It has had the cambelt and tensioner, water-pump and glow plugs all replaced at 100k, cambelt is a genuine VW one. The mileage can be verified by my MOTs and VOSA

This engine is superb and of all the six 1.9TDs I have owned and driven this is by far the best and quickest, I am only selling it because I am doing a TDI conversion and I am only doing that because I cant help playing around with engines!

At present the engine is still in my van and can be heard running although it will be removed as soon as I have time. I have taken the van to France the last two years each trip being around 2000miles and would not hesitate to do so again tomorrow.
It will include the diesel pump, clutch but not the other ancillaries as I will need these.

I would prefer collection as I really don't like the hassle of palleting, waiting around etc and I prefer people to see what they are buying and make sure they are satisfied before parting with money.
If you are in a massive hurry it may not be for you as I may not have it removed for a week.
There is one for sale locally on ebay for 995 so I think mine is priced fairly at 650. I am not open to silly offers

Team Red My Westfalia Pop Top fitting thread https://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=176447

Last edited by TFore; 28-01-13 at 08:13. Reason: even better price
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-01-13, 08:14
Lord of the T4s

Default Re: 1.9TD ABL engine, excellent low mileage

Also have an excellent tdi clutch available 20

Team Red My Westfalia Pop Top fitting thread https://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=176447

Last edited by TFore; 28-01-13 at 09:24.
Old 29-01-13, 09:07
Lord of the T4s

Default Re: 1.9TD ABL engine, excellent low mileage

Great engine waiting for someone..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in