Old 08-12-17, 16:21
Van Guru
Official MemberVW Transporter

Default Vw t5 transporter 130bhp 6 speed with well over 2000 of mods ready to fit

Hi for sale is my VW Trans porter t5 130bhp, 2.5 5cylinder, 6 speed in black and LWB

BAD POINTS;

The biggest issue is the small dents and scrapes that are on a few of the panels, the lacquer is peeling of the front of the bonnet, there's no rust but I would say if you want a mint body then some minor panel work and a flash over is what is needed, the passenger door has a scrape on it but I have a clean still packaged correctly coloured door that goes with the vw.

One turbo pipe is nearly split so is taped up, will need a replacement pipe eventually. fine as it is for now though

the ply line inside the back is a bit grubby
No history with the van just V5c, MOT and a full receipt off me.

The drivers seat is marked and has a rip in it.

The clocks have although fully functioning have a crack in the plastic cover.

The glove box wont open as the handles missing.

All central locking works except for the drivers door on lock down so I use the key.

The plastic cover on the passenger seatbelt stalk is missing but the unit still works.

So if your still reading,

GOOD POINTS;

Brand new Garret turbo fitted in June so no turbo issues.

Brand new correctly case hardened camshaft with new hydraulic lifters, stretch bolts, gaskets fitted in June so no more camshaft wear problems.

New Alternator drive belt fitted in June so no belt snapping issues.

Fresh oil ( From VW dealer ) and filter ( Genuine VW ) And anti freeze, changed in June.

New battery fitted,

New complete lower arms and link arms fitted in June.

Brand new multi adjustable German spec coil over 30mm to 80mm lowering suspension with all bushes and link arms ect still boxed this was 400.

Brand new still packed 19" polished alloy/black alloy wheels to suit the van with brand new matched tyres these were 800.

Brand new still boxed full stainless steel exhaust system with all mounts and brackets, this was 400.

Brand new still boxed rear barn door spoiler

Brand new still boxed stainless steel polished side step bars these were 130.

Brand new still boxed front lower spoiler/splitter half for a sleek look this was 140

Brand new still boxed window wind deflectors and the tinted front windscreen wind deflector to match these were 180.

Brand new mirrors complete fitted in June.

Please read carefully the following;

So the van has some bad points but does come with over 2000 in new boxed goodies. I have been quoted 900 by a local paint shop to fit the spoilers and paint the whole van including bumpers, the rest you can fit yourself. So for around 1000 on top of what you pay for the van, you will be driving around in a well sorted LWB 130bhp black T5 with no mechanical issues, lowered, big wheels, spoilers etc. If you have a mate that can paint then you wont need to spend much. If you dont want it lowering and dont fancy the stainless exhaust ( the one on it is fine) then sell them on and recoup 500-600ish towards your paint?

I drive the van daily and although im not a mechanic it drives fine for me giving a good return on the fuel, this is the five cylinder 130 bhp six speed engine and gearbox and is the long wheel base model, there's no service history but the engine had any oils changed in June at approx. 146000 so they wont need doing yet, there's over six months MOT remaining. Mileage now is 149700.

If you wish to view the van or ask anything please contact me on here. the mileage may go up as I do use it daily. Test drives with proof of insurance.
Van is in Holyhead, North Wales. 90 minutes from Chester and the M6. Train station is just around the corner.
I make good coffee if you fancy it while you view
5500 ono
Cheers
07734 461151
Dave

[IMG]httphttp://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/davedraiggoch/24879372_10159537998620184_1750289730_o_zpskw4skez q.jpg[/IMG]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19-12-17, 15:10
Van Expert
Official MemberVW Transporter

Default Re: Vw t5 transporter 130bhp 6 speed with well over 2000 of mods ready to fit

Cant see images
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in