Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #361  
Old 01-01-13, 10:07
satchell's Avatar
satchell satchell is offline
Van Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Posts: 176
Default Re: Various old skool alloys and steel wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by colese View Post
what you looking for mate..
Looking for something with dish, no more poke on the rear than the vw banded steels you did me really, probably 16s. Might stretch to 17s for the right look. Love Pauls acts and higgys rhzw1 but I know they're rare in t4 fitment and possibly out of my price range
I'm undecided on the actual wheel style at the moment - trying to find something to suit a white van.

This is all funds permitting so will be looking and saving over the next couple of months so hopefully I can get something on for summer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #362  
Old 01-01-13, 17:25
colese's Avatar
colese colese is offline
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
Help For HeroesI Support Cancer Research UKOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol based
Posts: 17,028
Default Re: Various old skool alloys and steel wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchell View Post
Looking for something with dish, no more poke on the rear than the vw banded steels you did me really, probably 16s. Might stretch to 17s for the right look. Love Pauls acts and higgys rhzw1 but I know they're rare in t4 fitment and possibly out of my price range
I'm undecided on the actual wheel style at the moment - trying to find something to suit a white van.

This is all funds permitting so will be looking and saving over the next couple of months so hopefully I can get something on for summer.
staggered brock b2's...10j rears
staggered merc monoblocks with 3inch rear dish 10j rears

!!

Check out the daily work log and offers
https://www.facebook.com/SC-VW-Customs-279061842150643/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #363  
Old 01-01-13, 18:52
satchell's Avatar
satchell satchell is offline
Van Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Posts: 176
Default Re: Various old skool alloys and steel wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by colese View Post
staggered brock b2's...10j rears
staggered merc monoblocks with 3inch rear dish 10j rears

!!
Ok cool will have a look at these, do some photoshopping etc... So what would the specs be on these? 16s/17s? Et? Would the 10js be ok with a 60mm ish drop? Best get saving
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #364  
Old 01-01-13, 18:59
paul20v's Avatar
paul20v paul20v is offline
Serial Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: South Pembrokeshire
Posts: 3,992
Default Re: Various old skool alloys and steel wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by colese View Post
staggered brock b2's...10j rears
staggered merc monoblocks with 3inch rear dish 10j rears

!!
Pics are always nice
Especially of the 3inch dish on the monoblocks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #365  
Old 01-01-13, 19:00
colese's Avatar
colese colese is offline
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
Help For HeroesI Support Cancer Research UKOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol based
Posts: 17,028
Default Re: Various old skool alloys and steel wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchell View Post
Ok cool will have a look at these, do some photoshopping etc... So what would the specs be on these? 16s/17s? Et? Would the 10js be ok with a 60mm ish drop? Best get saving
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul20v View Post
Pics are always nice
Especially of the 3inch dish on the monoblocks
pictures and wheels now added...more of a rh toline than a monoblock really.....but big dish

Check out the daily work log and offers
https://www.facebook.com/SC-VW-Customs-279061842150643/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #366  
Old 02-01-13, 21:08
andy andy is offline
Van Master Jedi
Official MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: nr Loughbrough
Posts: 700
Default Re: Various old skool alloys and steel wheels

Are you likely to get any Borbet BS wheels again? I like them alot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #367  
Old 02-01-13, 22:15
colese's Avatar
colese colese is offline
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
Help For HeroesI Support Cancer Research UKOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol based
Posts: 17,028
Default Re: Various old skool alloys and steel wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Are you likely to get any Borbet BS wheels again? I like them alot
pm sent mate

simon

Check out the daily work log and offers
https://www.facebook.com/SC-VW-Customs-279061842150643/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #368  
Old 03-01-13, 14:28
StuB StuB is offline
Van Jedi
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 266
Default Re: Various old skool alloys and steel wheels

Hi,

I need a set of standard T4 wheel bolts to suit 15in steels, as my hubcaps won't clip on with the current bolts - see thread here (post no. 15 onwards) for details and pics: https://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthrea...=237368&page=2

Could you supply a set of suitable bolts, new or used, and how much would they be including postage?

Thanks
Stu
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #369  
Old 03-01-13, 14:35
colese's Avatar
colese colese is offline
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
Help For HeroesI Support Cancer Research UKOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol based
Posts: 17,028
Default Re: Various old skool alloys and steel wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuB View Post
Hi,

I need a set of standard T4 wheel bolts to suit 15in steels, as my hubcaps won't clip on with the current bolts - see thread here (post no. 15 onwards) for details and pics: https://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthrea...=237368&page=2

Could you supply a set of suitable bolts, new or used, and how much would they be including postage?

Thanks
Stu
pm sent mate..

Check out the daily work log and offers
https://www.facebook.com/SC-VW-Customs-279061842150643/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #370  
Old 23-01-13, 12:43
colese's Avatar
colese colese is offline
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
Help For HeroesI Support Cancer Research UKOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol based
Posts: 17,028
Default Re: Various old skool alloys and steel wheels

thread updated with a couple of sets of steels..

Check out the daily work log and offers
https://www.facebook.com/SC-VW-Customs-279061842150643/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55.