Old 05-07-14, 17:48
Van Master Jedi
Official MemberVW Transporter

Default Sold

I have a rare as hens teeth Just Kampers Pop 365 awning, it's only been used twice once by the previous owners of the van at the end of last summer and once by us last week. I am only selling as the wife says she wants a bigger awning for all the toddler rubbish we took with us... I said it was fine we just need to take less..( we took his big bush chair, his trike, his high chair... Loads of toys and lots of other rubbish we didn't need!)

The awning was only available for a few months from JK as new they were stupidly expensive so they didn't sell many (550 I belive new!)

The awning is 2.5m x 3.5m so it's not small at all! It goes up in about 5 mins tops! And uses a smart system of metal poles with joints that snap into place, the inner section is fully water proof, and then you put an outer fly sheet over the tent as well, this double skin helps keep the tent a bit darker in the mornings, cooler in the day and warmer at night. In the roof of the inner tent are 2 vents with fly screen that can be in covered, this helps keep things nice and cool. - we was camping with my folks and their tent was warmer than ours slightly in the day.

The tent is made from a rip stop material that has a aluminium coating applied which helps make it 100% water proof and again helps to keep it cool.

There is an inner divider that can split the awning into 2 rooms as well so one can be a bedroom.

It can attach to the van via the guttering pole and clamps included, or it has a 6mm beed for C channel,

There is a sun shade over the side opposite the van, and the end doors can also be opened and have a canopy over them (we used the end door, gave a nice dry patch to take shoes off the one day it rained.

Packed away it's approx 40cm square by about 1.2m long, so not massive, and you won't find a sturdier, quicker to put up awning!

All I am asking is 275 collected from Nottingham for this or 290 delivered to your door,

Here is how easy it is to put up! (It is easily doable in 15 mins on your own from start to finish)

http://www.justkampers.com/videos/po...wning-167.html

Main side door from inside -

Roof vent

Build thread - 2.5tdi T4 LWB camper
VCDS full HEX+CAN in Notts, T4 2.5TDi pump timing available

Last edited by M7R; 10-07-14 at 19:05.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-14, 22:01
Van Master Jedi

Default Re: Just Kampers pop 365 pop up drive away awning, only used twice!

I forgot to say it has a fully sown in ground sheet, and I have a foot print and carpet for the awning also, both have old been used once and were purchased a week before our holiday

Old 06-07-14, 10:04
Van Pro

hi have you a contact number regards phil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-14, 22:08
Serial Poster
I Support CLIC Sargent

Having just bought one of these, I just wanted to add that they're awesome bits of kit. Really well designed and made.
Old 07-07-14, 03:16
Van Guru

T4 Post Icon Re: Just Kampers pop 365 pop up drive away awning, only used twice!

PM sent. Thanks.
Old 07-07-14, 09:45
Van Rookie

Hi,

Is it still for sale mate?
Old 09-07-14, 14:05
Van Man

Hello this looks great! Is it still available?
Old 09-07-14, 18:19
Van Master Jedi

I think I priced it too cheap lol had loads of interest! There's some one over tomorrow eve, and if he doesn't then it will let the others who have said they want it know in order, and first to either arrange to collect, or meet, or pay inc postage will have it

Old 11-07-14, 04:02
Van Guru

jawdropping Re: Just Kampers pop 365 pop up drive away awning, only used twice!

Now sold but if anyone else has one of these they want to sell!
Old 02-08-14, 19:49
Van Rookie

I have one of these for sale, i bought it last Sept new from JK Kampers. Took it out of the bag for the first time this June whilst in France. Have now put it up and taken it down 4 times, just to get used to it. It is far to big for what we need and far to heavy for us.
It is a great piece of kit with so many features and loads of room but it realy does need two people to put it up and as my wife is disabled i thought i'd practice until i could do it on my own, which i can now. But it is still too big for us.

Never been used as a tent, just erected a few times. It has 6 Aluminium extending legs, sorry 5 cos i managed to break one whilst putting it up, Doh. The broken leg is in the middle of a row of 3 at the back. Tent was up and perfect without said leg, no sagging or leaning etc and as solid as you will ever need.

I paid over 500 for it and am looking for 250 to anyone who wants to collect from my place, I live in Bovingdon Herts.
I have sent e-mails to JK Kampers about a replacement leg but have not heard back as yet, but it realy is great without it.

Just remembered the zip on the carry bag failed as well so is held together with straps at the mo.

This awning/Tent would suit a family or people who need a lot of room, i think it measures about 3 x 2.5 M

Tags
awning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in