VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Pembrokeshire Transporter Owners

36K views 103 replies 49 participants last post by  classAcitizen 
#1 ·
Post here if you are in Pembrokeshire and own a Transporter.

I've got a T4, ex-AA 51 plate.

#62 ·
new camp,
OK MY LITTLE FLOCK,THE WAIT IS NOW OVER,NEXT CAMP IS APRIL 26/27.AT NEWGALE.WEST WALES.
MIKEYT4,IS THE HOST.
SURE THIS WILL BE ANOTHER REGION SUCCESS

1.VENUE http://www.newgalecampingsite.co.uk/
2.NOTE THIS IS A BOYS ONLY CAMP
3.LOTS OF BOOZE
4.LOTS OF FOOD
5.BBQ
6.HUMOUR ESSENTIAL
7.DONT FORGET THE VAN.

SO WHO'S UP FOR IT(ANY MORE LAMBS FOR THE SLAUGHTER)LOL:

mikeyt4
goose
boris
paul ion
ricci111
duffy the bbq slayer
novo
ady
t4maff

#63 ·
2nd camp
ok guys n gals next family camp is 14/15 june at newgale west wales. all very welcome.
http://www.newgalecampingsite.co.uk/.
the camp is a bit basic but very clean,and is located right next to the beach and there is a pub at the end of the site,a small shop next to the pub which sell's basic items,but you can also hire surf boards, kayaks and all the gear if you fancy a dip in the beautiful crystal clear water.
few pics:

#72 ·
Hi all new to this forum lark spent ages tying to figure out how to put this on ( hopefully done it right).
Any way I live in Pembrokeshire and have a T4 and was wondering when there might be another meet or camp. Would be good to find other owners around the area. Is there a monthly meet somewhere and how do I find when and where?:confused:
Also not sure if I should be putting this on here if i shouldn't sorry!
Cheers:cheers

#88 ·
Hi,

Just stumbled on this thread. I was have a 2008 T5 1.9TDi 102 with 120K on it. I have a whine from the gearbox and local garage says it is most likely bearingd. Still drive fine, does not slip out gear, just has a whine. Have found various repair services, anything from £500 to £1,000 for a recon box, but none are local to Pembrokeshire. Does anyone know/recomend of a more local repair service?

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.