Old 19-08-12, 20:40
Van Man

Default Thankyou

Im very quiet on here normally, listening/lurking in the shadows siphoning off loads of advice and ideas but staying silent. However I really wanted to say a BIG BIG THANKYOU to all involved in setting up and running this weekend.

When the family arrived friday afternoon we were met by the smiley faces and great atmosphere I expected from reading all the posts about 2011's event. Even the one and only Meatball was "nice" as we discussed marking out an area for the little blue tent and extra vans due in the evening (hope your daughters ok and her wrist mends soon!)

My one regret from the weekend was only finding out on Sunday afternoon, that the well organised "Gang of vans" on the other side of the cones with their fire pit and double gazebo marquee was actually the get together area!!! woulda been great to put more faces and names together!!

Anyway kids need to go to bed now they've calmed down a little but thanks once again. great weekend with alot of like minded individuals, great success. ....

....... when can I book for next year?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in