Old 14-07-18, 11:01
Van Rookie

Default Help please

Hi all, just after a bit of advice please. I’ve had my t4 for about 2 years now & decided to sell 😞. It’s a 1.9 SWB 1997. 12months MOT. Just had new battery, 2 new tyres, had a new clutch last year. Rock n roll bed, 19” alloys, split charger, leather seats, tv/dvd player, sink, 105,000 miles. I’ll be including the awning which is about 4m x 3m. What price do ppl think I should advertise for please? Please see photos. Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 14-07-18, 12:48
More than a little van obsessed

T4 Post Icon Re: Help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah T4 1997 View Post
Hi all, just after a bit of advice please. Iíve had my t4 for about 2 years now & decided to sell 😞. Itís a 1.9 SWB 1997. 12months MOT. Just had new battery, 2 new tyres, had a new clutch last year. Rock n roll bed, 19Ē alloys, split charger, leather seats, tv/dvd player, sink, 105,000 miles. Iíll be including the awning which is about 4m x 3m. What price do ppl think I should advertise for please? Please see photos. Thank you
Shame you are selling after such a short time ............... does the dog come with it
Old 14-07-18, 20:00
More than a little van obsessed

Looks nice

I 'm not a conversion type of guy, but I'm sure others will have some useful input regarding price range
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15-07-18, 09:35
Van Expert

Hi Looks like a nice van and low milage its really hard to put a price on a van from a few pictures you should have a good look through the classifieds ebay auto trader etc and see what similar vans are selling for. Your van has been customized to your tastes so wont be for everyone some like standard vans .If its rust free and low milage with a good history I am sure you will get it sold pop tops and tdi,s seem to fetch the most money as far as campers are concerned so try to compare yours to similar tin tops when trying to put a price on it. Also when looking you will see some vans with silly high prices because they have a VW badge but they are usually repeatedly advertised and don,t sell
Old 19-07-18, 01:23
Van Master Jedi
Official MemberVW Transporter

Default Re: Help please

its real easy to put a value on, An R reg van good condition low miles clean on the body would sell for for up to 4k,converted to the standard of the pictures 1k more,so you put on ebay for £5495 and hope for the best.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in