VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

vw bus magazine

2K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  surfdaddy 
#1 ·
Umpteenth time my magazine has failed to hit my mat before there in the shops.
Could have bought it off the shelf :*
No benefits to having a subscription which is a shame:(
Its with heavy heart I'm cancelling mine:( I've subscribed from day one as I wanted to support a mag run by fellow members and enthusiasts.
Any one else get there's late??

#32 ·
Why cancel the sub over it before taking it up with local sorting office at least? If still like the content and want mag anyway, by all means buy it each month from newsagents if simply getting it sooner is what takes precedent over the actual mag itself Sounds like you have an issue with the despatch office serving your post code area... this will be nowt to do with the actual postie himself. But you save a lot of money with a subscription over buying in the shops of course. They really are all posted out the same day. A mate of mine in Wales always gets his the same day I get my office copy... another mate who literlally lives a mile away (but different dispatch office) tends to routinely get his a couple of days later. I've even manually arranged to have additional copies posted from the office and the same thing happens... on this occassion DO shoot the messengers me thinks!;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.