VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Only Mercedes rims in here!

210K views 242 replies 137 participants last post by  BIGNICK 
#1 ·
There are so many fantastic Mercedes wheels, that i thought it needed it's own dedicated thread.

Show me your Mercedes-Benz metal goodness!

I'll start,

Mercedes Eltanin made by Ronal "A 140 401 13 02" 18x8.5, wrapped in Dunlop SP Sport 255/45

See less See more
#203 ·
Re: I am in a bit of bother with merc wheels guys! Please help!

well if your 16s were on a T4 then hey would fit. (sellers will say anything) so they have not been on a T4 so, as before, drill the holes out.

I have just bought a second hand pair of vito wheels (16's) for my T4

Had them refurbed yesterday and went to put them on to the van today but the wheel nuts are about 1mm too wide to go through the holes in the vito wheels. If i buy merc wheel nuts then they wont fit in the discs!! Any ideas what i can do? Cheers

#207 ·
i have these of a clk/slk fitted to my van tho i have 15inch ones they came came in 16inch too, mine are fitted with standard commercial tyres as stated above i had to drill the holes out to take t4 alloy bolts

#232 ·
I've got the same rims as these on my '92 T4 I believe they are SLK AMG I's does anyone happen to know the load rating on them, I've tried every search possible on the Interwebs including Mercedes Benz owners forums etc. loads of info comes up except the load rating ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.