VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Only Mercedes rims in here!

210K views 242 replies 137 participants last post by  BIGNICK 
#1 ·
There are so many fantastic Mercedes wheels, that i thought it needed it's own dedicated thread.

Show me your Mercedes-Benz metal goodness!

I'll start,

Mercedes Eltanin made by Ronal "A 140 401 13 02" 18x8.5, wrapped in Dunlop SP Sport 255/45

See less See more
#39 ·
Just bought these (one of those random ebay purchases) :*

AMG SLK Staggered. Fronts are 7.5J ET37 and the Rears 8.5J ET30

Thinking about a polished lip and the centers painted anthracite with the AMG logos smoothed out.

Anything else I need to fit them other than tyres.

#44 ·
Hi, can anyone tell me the load rating of the 17'' AMG Mono-block wheels?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170865385...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1642wt_1304

I love them and I'm ready to buy but I want to make sure they will take the weight of my conversion (which isn't crazy)

finally, i am a novice when it comes to wheels..
can anyone comment on fitting guidance - tyre size, special requirements ? all information very much welcome

I cannot wait to get these on my T4

cheersA:

#46 ·
hello matey , i'm no expert on these rims , but i've heard afew people saying you have to get the stud holes drilled out a couple of mill's from 14 to 16 mm or something like , as the vw bolts are alot thicker for the weight etc. also sometimes the wheel center's sometimes need machining out to fit the vw t4 hubs, but not sure on your exact wheels so try n get some sizes / hole diameters off the seller n match up to your existing wheels..
hope this helps as its alot of money mate...:ILU:

#65 ·
Not bad wheels for free im sure you'll agree! 16 x 7.5j from an E300 i think. Offset is forty something. Tyres are 225/55/16 99 load rated. Michelins on front, Conti winters on rear to be swapped round come November. All 4.5mm tread, £77! Had to drill bolt holes to 14mm which was v easy & fit with spigot rings and 50mm radius head bolts. Will get a better pic soon! :ILU:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.