VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Wolfrace Fitment Guide - Now In The Forum

8K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  nicklouse 
#1 ·
Hi all, have you ever used the wheel Fitment Guide on the Wolfrace website?

It's a comprehensive tool that can be used to find out which wheels from the Wolfrace range are available to suit your van, better still - it's now available to use within the vwt4forum.co.uk pages!

The guide has been embedded within our Trade Plus section here: http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=368420

Currently you can use the tool to search our stock and see what wheels fit your VW Transporter T4 or T5 - we're working on adding the very latest gen T5 as we speak.

Here's a quick run-through of how it works:

Step 1: Select either T4 or T5 from the drop-down list.

Step 2: Select a chassis type from the list - it actually doesn't matter what you choose on this step as the results won't alter.
(Sorry i know this example is for T5!)

Step 3: Select your preferred wheel size. The list shows the maximum wheel size available from Wolfrace for the vehicle according to Driveright and TUV data.

The results page includes original equipment data for your chosen vehicle - year of manufacture, PCD, offset, front and rear centre bore, fittings specification and o.e tyre size.
A NOTE ABOUT TYRES: THE GUIDE GIVES A TYRE OF 255/35/20 FOR TRANSPORTER T5 - WE ACTUALLY RECOMMEND A 275/35/20 TYRE AS IT GIVES THE BEST WEIGHT LOAD.

Available wheels are displayed with brand and wheel name, product code, alloy wheel size, tyre size, warehouse stock (UK) and factory stock.
Where a wheel has factory stock but no warehouse stock, the wheel would need to be ordered specially (normally from Germany). Your local Wolfrace dealer can give you lead times.

Any product that is shaded in grey is currently not available.
We have a lot of stock deliveries scheduled over the next couple of months so the likelihood is that you won't have to wait too long for your favourite design to become available.

If you have any questions about the guide or the Wolfrace wheel range please feel free to message me, or contact your nearest Wolfrace dealer several of whom are on here!

Visit our our Trade Plus section and give it a try.

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=368420

See less See more
#5 ·
To be honest i have no idea why it lists 'T4 Caravelle' five times! must be something to do with chassis, as mentioned though this makes no difference to the results.

Just did some test on T4 15" wheels and 19" wheels and it worked fine (PC, Firefox) see screen caps below.
I'll do some tests on ipad and Mac and see if i can get that sorted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.