VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Only Audi rims in here :)

505K views 651 replies 330 participants last post by  Javier 
#1 ·
You got some Audi rims, Audi replicas, customised or OEM? Show them to me...

Everyone bags them, but they do look good :)

Post with the following format:

Image:

Wheels: Audi RS4 B5 (old type) replicas
Size: 18" x 8.5" ET35
Tyres: 245 x 45 Enduro

See less See more
#54 ·
Not too sure on yours buddy but they could be. The one's in the first post are VW passat ones like my old one's. Don't quote me on it but I think the centre caps will fit as they look very close in size. If your getting some of the Bay, get the measurement's (circumference) off your alloys and ask the seller to confirm that of the caps.

ok m8 cheers like i said wasnt sure

just out of interest how are they different from jim on the first post./QUOTE]

I'd say they are the same as again, that's what I had on and they look dead similar. Remember, Audi and VW are from the same country and they do use the same factories on some major components. There is a very high chance that they use the same alloy factory.

#58 ·
To be honest I'd take one in to audi or VW to check with them. If there's a member who's got a set of these near to you, ask if they fancy a cuppa and ask to quickly check if their caps fit onto yours?I:

#57 ·
originally had black 18's

then swapped for these with a bit of cash my way T:

And bought these (set of 5 for peanuts) to paint black when i nato green my van :D

Loving the pics peoples, audi rims rock! Rasp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.