Old 07-11-19, 09:51
Lord of the T4s

Default Re: EU.. Should we stay or should we go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachlan13 View Post
You voted them in, chump.
Yes I did and my MP is following the referendum result as should the losers dippy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-19, 11:13
Van Jedi

Quote:
Stop making excuses, and provide some evidence.
Err he actually said that. Are you denying that he said that or that the turnout was the biggest ever, how weird. Because you can't be bothered to look up basic information being a lazy remainer I'll do it for you...

June 2016 David Cameron : "I am clear and the Cabinet agreed this morning that the decision must be accepted and the process of implementing the decision in the best possible way must now begin."

February 2016 David Cameron : “Everyone is going to have to make their own decision. This is not a debate between politicians. It’s a debate for the whole of the country to get involved in and to make their decision. It’s a very simple question on the ballot paper. You either remain in the European Union or you leave the European Union. It’s a single decision, it’s a final decision.”

2016 David Cameron : “When the British people speak, their voice will be respected – not ignored. If we vote to Leave, then we will Leave. There will not be another renegotiation and another referendum.”

Can't seem to find the quote where he said it's an advisory referendum and if the result doesn't go my way then we'll just ignore the result and call those that voted against it ignorant, ra*cists... Never mind.
Old 07-11-19, 12:51
Bercow fan club
Official MemberVW Transporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaian View Post
Err he actually said that. Are you denying that he said that or that the turnout was the biggest ever, how weird. Because you can't be bothered to look up basic information being a lazy remainer I'll do it for you...

June 2016 David Cameron : "I am clear and the Cabinet agreed this morning that the decision must be accepted and the process of implementing the decision in the best possible way must now begin."

February 2016 David Cameron : “Everyone is going to have to make their own decision. This is not a debate between politicians. It’s a debate for the whole of the country to get involved in and to make their decision. It’s a very simple question on the ballot paper. You either remain in the European Union or you leave the European Union. It’s a single decision, it’s a final decision.”

2016 David Cameron : “When the British people speak, their voice will be respected – not ignored. If we vote to Leave, then we will Leave. There will not be another renegotiation and another referendum.”

Can't seem to find the quote where he said it's an advisory referendum and if the result doesn't go my way then we'll just ignore the result and call those that voted against it ignorant, ra*cists... Never mind.
So, you can’t provide any, only regurgitate the same old tired rhetoric.

Shit driver.
Old 07-11-19, 20:48
Van Jedi

Quote:
Research, how a parliamentary democracy works. Then get back to me.

I’m not doing your thinking for you fella.
The more I read your posts the more I know your an mp, you never post when their is an important debate in the house and you can only answer questions by a question,

I put a simple question to you democracy or dictatorship what is your preference you didn't answer

As for parliamentary democracy you will have read my old posts so you know I do, we democratly vote an mp in to office and he votes on our behalf but not nessasary as we would after all one of his constituents will agree with him so he or she can't be wrong

"It's only the democracy that matters"
Old 08-11-19, 09:26
Van Jedi

Quote:
So, you can’t provide any, only regurgitate the same old tired rhetoric.

Rhetoric? Good grief how dense are you. Direct quotes from the Prime Minister at the time confirming that the result of the referendum would be upheld are not rhetoric. You don't even know what the word means do you? Rhetoric is about speaking or writing as a way of persuading. Quoting factual content is not rhetoric because it's a fact. Oh dear. Still it's in response to your lame tired old rhetoric that the referendum was "advisory" which is nothing but a clearly incorrect personal opinion of which you can't persuade anyone of.

You can only feel pity for remainers so wrapped up in their bubble of denial, minds closed, "rhetoric, rhetoric, rhetoric" hoping and praying that democracy will be cancelled so we can move into an Orwellian era. Fortunately we'll be out on 31st December and the remoaners will have to find something else to be upset about.
Old 08-11-19, 20:22
Bercow fan club

Shit driver.
Old 08-11-19, 20:28
Bercow fan club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaian View Post
Rhetoric? Good grief how dense are you. Direct quotes from the Prime Minister at the time confirming that the result of the referendum would be upheld are not rhetoric. You don't even know what the word means do you? Rhetoric is about speaking or writing as a way of persuading. Quoting factual content is not rhetoric because it's a fact. Oh dear. Still it's in response to your lame tired old rhetoric that the referendum was "advisory" which is nothing but a clearly incorrect personal opinion of which you can't persuade anyone of.

You can only feel pity for remainers so wrapped up in their bubble of denial, minds closed, "rhetoric, rhetoric, rhetoric" hoping and praying that democracy will be cancelled so we can move into an Orwellian era. Fortunately we'll be out on 31st December and the remoaners will have to find something else to be upset about.
Here we go. More rhetoric. I suggest you do some thinking for yourself, and throw a little research while you’re at it.

If you’re so keen on what was said perhaps revisit the promises made during the referendum.

Like I’ve said put some evidence up instead of he said she said.

Kruger Dunning sums you up perfectly fella.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Shit driver.
Old 08-11-19, 20:30
Bercow fan club

Shit driver.
Old 08-11-19, 22:02
Lord of the T4s

I really feel sorry for Lachlan cause the end is coming for the remainers wonder what will be his next project,,Extinction protester in London I guess
Old 09-11-19, 08:20
Bercow fan club

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...-a9188136.html

Shit driver.

Tags
hahaha, vote for freedom

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in