45K views 118 replies 66 participants last post by  cletusberontwood 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#12 ·
Re: VWBUS T4 & T5+ Subscription

The next edition is out on the 28th March T:

Jimmer
[/QUOTE]I was told when I subscribe it was feburary shocking :([/QUOTE]

I am sorry you were told this, I was at Campermart on Sunday and all the advertising boards explained that the next edition will be out 28th March I must speak to the girls. Sorry again but it will be worth waiting for.

Jimmer

#11 ·

Ok. The next edition will be out 28th March, there are quite a few reasons that it is bi monthly.

The first edition came out early December this was MY choice the publishers wanted to wait until January but I thought it would be nice to get it out for Christmas. We had to wait and see if there was a market for it before we went into full production this was only confirmed to me last week, thousands of pounds have been invested into to this project so we want it to be a success and I am sure it will. The reason it will come out at the end of March is so it will hit the shops at a alternative month to Camper & Commercial (the sister magazine) so people can sign up to both magazines if they wish and hopefully allow us to get it into more shops.

I am sorry you have to wait for it, but it will be worth waiting for.

Jimmer

#18 ·

I cant seem to get the site to work. It keeps saying theres nothing in my basket. Im gona try and ring em to do it. well looking forward to this mag. About time something like this was out. H2O

#24 ·

any chance i could still get the current issue?:gl
did try the link, but it said it was unavailable:*
Anyone know if you can still get hold of the 1st edition?

Just ordered subscription for partner's birthday so would be good to buy the first one to wrap up I:

Cheers ;)
Pretty sure the 1st edition has sold out...

They were "rare" about 3 weeks ago... so they must be VERY rare now.... I have mine Rasp:

#26 ·

Here's the announcement you've all been waiting for:

We a very pleased to tell you that we are now taking subscriptions for VW Bus T4 & T5+ Magazine and the next issue is out on March 28th!

Hit the link to see all the subscription options we are offering. There's bound to be one that works for you!

http://www.vwbusmagazine.com/subscribe

1 Year Subscription to VW Bus T4 & 5+ - UK
£21.50

Subscribe Today
I just went to subscribe but it says issue 1 unavailable!

#37 ·

So iv subscribed......did the offer on the two mags so iv got summat to read every month but whens the next issue due????? It feels like iv been waiting months....(weeks reallyI:)
Next ones out 28 march so its insinc with the other mag T:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.