Show us your T4 Coachbuilt then ....

69K views 163 replies 47 participants last post by  DixonH 
#1 · (Edited)
Mine is a Compass Navigator 360e

mattcain has the same but a 360c

Dantheman has a 304

Dunc the Bago has a Winnebago

There must be more out there ...

I know someone who is going to see one tomorrow, but will let him post on here if the deal is done.

I also know there are secretly a lot of other people looking ... come on, don't be shy T:

See less See more
#38 ·
Hi fellas, I have a question;
What are these navigators like to live with? Looking at a 310 auto...just looking mind you! As they seem a big lump of bus are they as mega slow as they look? On a 2.4 what sort of mileage could one expect? Looking at older ones due to price of newer models...blimey!!! I see the logic, drive up,park up, job done. Still love my T4 but my other half is still driving me nuts.....

Any feedback appreciated.
Gaz

#40 ·
I love my 360 even though it has tested us. if it was just the 2 of us i would have an RL model, or an Autosleeper, but we needed the belted travelling seats. It seems i was lucky as mine is a 2.5tdi (102) which you dont see many of, i can't comment on the 2.4, but the 2.5 is not a bad drive.

The only real problem you see is when you go somewhere it's not always easy to go out in the bus - well it's easy to go but you have to think ahead as parking is not always straightforward.

With the t4 velle we could go anywhere, and although lowering the pop top unhooking from the awning and putting the seat back to being a seat took a while, you can then go where you want.

all in all i prefer the fat camper. We go on overnighters that we wouldnt do in the velle (with the kids we need the awning, and general baby/toddler paraphernalia) so overnighters are a pain but not in the fat one, it's rock up wind out the awning and relax.

john r

#39 ·
I have a Navigator 310rl that is a 2.4 turbo.
frankly i love it.
I used to have a 2.5 tdi van with reimo roof etc (see blue section in show me your van) and i really loved it but when little one came along i decided to go for a coachbuilt van and as i go to a lot of vw shows i needed something a bit bigger inside really and its great, if i goto a vw show and its not got showers i use mine and even if it does have showers i use mine (bloody hot too)
Also got my own thetford casette toilet on board so i use that too (you ever been to a vw show toilet??)
all in all i wouldn't change my motorhome for anything (i was like you a bit hmmmm should i shouldnt i)

my van has 36k miles on it and is in immaculate condition, its massive inside and when you see all the people at vw shows or any show really sat in their little camper vans when its raining all cramped up, i just sit in my van in the rear lounge and watch tv with all the room in the world.
What more can i say, i love it, i love it, i love it

erm hope this helps you decide

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.