VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

rear door seal for sale only �37.50

2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  karlos 
#1 · (Edited)
rear door seal for sale only £37.50

I have some new pattern rear door seal for sale for t4 vans its £37.50 inc delivery this will fit either tailgate or barn doors except factory hightops with bigger doors, payment by paypal and all parcels will be sent with a tracking number provided. please pm me for more details.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
#7 ·
Re: rear door seal for sale only £37.50

I'll go for it as mine is in pieces. Pm on its way
cheers bud ill pm tracking number asap

#9 ·
#11 · (Edited)

Any more Karl?

Received my side door one today, as well thank you.

Do you do the front doors as well?
I dont do the front doors tho will look into it
yes I have plenty of the rears and side in stock do you still have paypal details if not ill pm them to you

ok a few people have asked how you fit a trim, so here is a youtube video showing you the basics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKEWNceipvw
tho i would normally fit the join at the bottom so any water will of run of before it reaches it.

#14 ·

ok a few people have asked how you fit a trim, so here is a youtube video showing you the basics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKEWNceipvw
tho i would normally fit the join at the bottom so any water will of run of before it reaches it.

#18 ·

I have fitted my rear sea today, following the video instructions. I did not need to cut mine, here's what I did

I started at the bottom by the lock and pushed the seal on, as I was putting t on I was pushing back slightly towards the end I had just fitted, this is because the video suggested it would shrink. At the corners I made sure it was a tight fit, with a bit of help from the rubber mallet - that really did make a difference getting it much tighter to the van.
When I got back to the bottom of the door (after fitting it all the way round I had a gap) I thought "oh poop! its to short :eek: ".

I contacted Karlos who was really brilliant T:, he told me he had not had any complaints, so thought it may have been a one off. He was possibly in the process of measuring another piece up as a replacement, when I had a bit of light bulb moment.

I pulled off the two ends, all the way back from the centre to the sides and re-laid them, again with the help of Madame Mallet, guess what perfect fit and no need to cut....

Really happy with what I have and the service from Karlos - Top Bloke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.