Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-04-17, 14:42
hannah's Avatar
hannah hannah is offline
Van Guru
I Support Children In NeedOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newquay
Posts: 247
T4 Post Icon Wanted: T4 Caravelle

Looking for a T4 Caravelle, definitely want at least 6 seats, not interested in a camper.
Manual, Diesel, SWB, not too high mileage, but service history more important. Hoping to find one no older than 1999/2000.

Has anyone got anything? I've been trawling Ebay for 3 months now, and I'm utterly bored of it!

I have around 5000 to spend, but could find more for the right van.

Thanks,
Hannah

Last edited by hannah; 25-04-17 at 09:06.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 20-04-17, 11:51
Larveit's Avatar
Larveit Larveit is offline
Lord of the T4s
I Support Macmillan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SW Kernow
Posts: 1,507
Default Re: Wanted: T4 Caravelle

Did you see the t4 multivan on one of he local Facebook pages down here?
Looked decent and well priced at 5K if I remember right.

'95 T4 2.4D - Gone, '97 T4 1.9TD - Gone
97' T4 2.4 lwb Velle - here to stay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 24-04-17, 14:43
hannah's Avatar
hannah hannah is offline
Van Guru
I Support Children In NeedOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newquay
Posts: 247
Default Re: Wanted: T4 Caravelle

Ah, no I didn't. Any chance of a link?

Thanks very much. Still looking!!

Hannah



Quote:
Originally Posted by Larveit View Post
Did you see the t4 multivan on one of he local Facebook pages down here?
Looked decent and well priced at 5K if I remember right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 10-05-17, 14:33
hannah's Avatar
hannah hannah is offline
Van Guru
I Support Children In NeedOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newquay
Posts: 247
T4 Post Icon Re: Wanted: T4 Caravelle

Still looking! Anyone thinking of selling their lovely Caravelle? Closeish to Cornwall would be ideal.
Ta,
Hannah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 10-05-17, 17:56
Rexy baby Rexy baby is offline
Van Master Jedi
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 639
Default Re: Wanted: T4 Caravelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
Still looking! Anyone thinking of selling their lovely Caravelle? Closeish to Cornwall would be ideal.
Ta,
Hannah
Theres one in Newquay at the moment outside 54 Bonython rd, might be worth a drive past given your local, saw it this morning when delivering.

Not what your specifying though. Its a 2.5 lwb with 200k on and has been used as a taxi so lots of sears. sign in the window says 3000.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 11-05-17, 12:04
hannah's Avatar
hannah hannah is offline
Van Guru
I Support Children In NeedOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newquay
Posts: 247
T4 Post Icon Re: Wanted: T4 Caravelle

Awesome, thanks for that, I will pop by and have a look (5 mins walk from me!)
I don't think I want a LWB, but I'm not sure how much difference it really makes to drive and manoeuvre? I think I'm going to have to compromise on something, but not sure which of the things on my list I'm willing to give up!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 11-05-17, 12:52
Lachlan13's Avatar
Lachlan13 Lachlan13 is offline
Bercow fan club
Official MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In me LDV
Posts: 10,187
Default Re: Wanted: T4 Caravelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
Awesome, thanks for that, I will pop by and have a look (5 mins walk from me!)
I don't think I want a LWB, but I'm not sure how much difference it really makes to drive and manoeuvre? I think I'm going to have to compromise on something, but not sure which of the things on my list I'm willing to give up!
There's only about 40 cm difference between LWB and SWB so not a great deal

Shit driver.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 19-08-17, 14:54
RJRock's Avatar
RJRock RJRock is offline
Van Jedi
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cardigan
Posts: 437
Default Re: Wanted: T4 Caravelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
Looking for a T4 Caravelle, definitely want at least 6 seats, not interested in a camper.
Manual, Diesel, SWB, not too high mileage, but service history more important. Hoping to find one no older than 1999/2000.

Has anyone got anything? I've been trawling Ebay for 3 months now, and I'm utterly bored of it!

I have around 5000 to spend, but could find more for the right van.

Thanks,
Hannah
Hi Hannah
PM me if interested - put my van up yesterday on Facebook marketplace and Gumtree today: https://www.gumtree.com/p/campervans...ial/1262382834

p.s. The front Pax captain seat can be changed easily to the front twin seat giving you 6 seats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Tags
caravelle

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57.