Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-10-13, 20:05
doulsy doulsy is offline
Van Master Jedi
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: glasgow
Posts: 805
T4 Post Icon vanx cab curtains

does anyone have pictures of them fitted? i have vanx curtains on my windows and really happy with them but i have stupid foil things fro the cab windows and find them a bit of a pain to put on and take of especially if your are only staying the one night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 13-10-13, 20:10
lwbT4 lwbT4 is offline
Van Jedi
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: stoney bridge
Posts: 260
Default Re: vanx cab curtains

I have them for same reason that I have stick on foil stuff but can't be bothered with it most times, sorry no pics, but they are easy to fit and work great
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 13-10-13, 20:17
doulsy doulsy is offline
Van Master Jedi
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: glasgow
Posts: 805
Default Re: vanx cab curtains

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwbT4 View Post
I have them for same reason that I have stick on foil stuff but can't be bothered with it most times, sorry no pics, but they are easy to fit and work great
want to see how the look, when you spin your front seats, can you through the curtains over the back of them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 13-10-13, 20:48
yiman yiman is offline
Lord of the T4s
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Midlands
Posts: 1,304
Default Re: vanx cab curtains

I don't have any pictures but they easily clear the swivelled front seats - they sit pretty close to the dash.

They have low down poppers at each corner that hold them in place close to the dash. They don't hang - they stretch between poppers on the side and across the dash. I tend to put the tops behind the sun visors to hold them in place as the poppers can pop off now and again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 13-10-13, 20:54
sharkbait's Avatar
sharkbait sharkbait is offline
Van Master Jedi
Official MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Amesbury, Wiltshire
Posts: 870
T4 Post Icon Re: vanx cab curtains

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulsy View Post
want to see how the look, when you spin your front seats, can you through the curtains over the back of them?
I wondered the same thing which is why I currently use the screens, I'd rather not lose the benefit of having the use of the swivel seat when closed up for the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiman View Post
I don't have any pictures but they easily clear the swivelled front seats - they sit pretty close to the dash.

They have low down poppers at each corner that hold them in place close to the dash. They don't hang - they stretch between poppers on the side and across the dash. I tend to put the tops behind the sun visors to hold them in place as the poppers can pop off now and again.
Is that the cab divider curtains or cab window curtains you have?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 13-10-13, 21:36
yiman yiman is offline
Lord of the T4s
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Midlands
Posts: 1,304
Default Re: vanx cab curtains

Mine are cab window curtains.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 13-10-13, 22:03
doulsy doulsy is offline
Van Master Jedi
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: glasgow
Posts: 805
Default Re: vanx cab curtains

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiman View Post
Mine are cab window curtains.
i was meaning cab curtains but do you have any pictures? would prefer not to have the foil covers tbh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 14-10-13, 18:30
andygti39's Avatar
andygti39 andygti39 is offline
Van Master Jedi
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: preston
Posts: 504
Default Re: vanx cab curtains

I have a van x t5 cab curtain in my t4 , it wraps round from seat belt mount to seat belt mount and clips to the roof lining in front of the sun visors and sits on the dash. Its better than the cab divider curtains.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 14-10-13, 22:01
doulsy doulsy is offline
Van Master Jedi
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: glasgow
Posts: 805
Default Re: vanx cab curtains

Quote:
Originally Posted by andygti39 View Post
I have a van x t5 cab curtain in my t4 , it wraps round from seat belt mount to seat belt mount and clips to the roof lining in front of the sun visors and sits on the dash. Its better than the cab divider curtains.
can you take some pictures? my foils might be for sale
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 15-10-13, 19:28
andygti39's Avatar
andygti39 andygti39 is offline
Van Master Jedi
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: preston
Posts: 504
Default Re: vanx cab curtains

Will sort some pics out when i finish work on friday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16.