Old 04-03-18, 00:44
Serial Poster

Default Re: Seats stolen by courier firm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowden View Post
Are you so bitter because you haven't made it on to Geordie shore yet ?
Feel for you those producer's really missed out. You know they have really missed out.

Ps live nowhere near weagie land and the tonic isn't my tipple anyway you cuddle up tight in your toon bedcovers alone I would presume

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Back so soon, Im not a geordie either you sorry little hater. You should learn the world isnt built out of the fiction of prejudices based on a lexicon of sleights you know, thats the stuff of mental illlness maybe you should seek some help with that.

This constant need to belittle with playground insults its funny, really funny.

Im just doing this for fun and giigles now btw, I dont gain anything from it and its of no consequence to me what people do or do not think of me, you however craving approval with no track record, what do you think youre telling people, the same people you seem so desperate to gain approval from, what do you think youre exhibiting to them.

Ive been here for a while, you dont have any influence on that, and you never will. I take from this what suits me, and I can demonstrate plenty of skill and experience and advice when it suits me, Ill be judged on that, not the likes of your sorry little crusade, which is for what purpose exactly?

Keep going, I can give you intelligent responses to unintelligent meat beats of the inferior all day long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-18, 00:50
Serial Poster

Say it isnt so lol.

Youre the literary forum equivalent!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowden_syndrome
Old 04-03-18, 01:00
Van Man

Oh man just let it go my point from the start you are a fud and the truth is really getting to you.
Can you leave it at that seen as how you don't care.
I think the penny has dropped and you know others have the same thought.

But you don't care so just leave it, go to bed wake up and hey your still a fud

Old 04-03-18, 01:07
Serial Poster

Your opinion is not important, to anyone.

Besides youre the one keeps coming back, youre just bait on the line lol.

Seems youre a small man with a smaller point, maybe that explains your problem, you keep looking down at things.
Old 04-03-18, 01:43
Van Man

Yep your right I do look down at ignorance and self importance from my small height of 6'3".
Ps your still a FUD

Old 04-03-18, 16:13
Van Master Jedi
Official MemberVW Transporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindriot View Post
That first post hurt my eyes, learn some punctuation and grammatical structure ffs!

All such firms are dodgy, always insure full value and be prepared for a long process or argument and they make it virtually impossible to communicate.

Then they use monkeys working for peanuts that arent checked or vetted who then make it impossi good owner drivers to survive, theyre using cars or unsuitable vehicles and lying to their insurers.

We have a local hermes outfit in the same industrial yard as us. No signs though youd never know its there. One guy has a tyre pump running the whole time, and has done for weeks, another has a beat up old golf with no exhaust as it fell off weeks ago, and a broken quarter light, as in no glass. Some of the vehicles arenrt roadworthy at all.

They tear through like idiots in a 10mph restriction, and every day they get in the way of other businesses access. I wound one guy loading in front of our warehouse door when i had an urgent job on, and got attitude but trust me that stopped fast and he did move!

They all have stuff on the ground even in this weather and load to the roof in unsuitable cars, including the front passenger seat!

But, you lot cant complain either, you would moan if you had to pay real owner drivers costs, but your need for cheap postage put most of the good drivers out of work long ago, and greedy courier firms were empowered by you, so it suits them to make good profits, employ monkeys for peanuts and then blame the drivers for their deliberate business practices.

You want it to change? Pay more for real courier drivers, not "lifestyle courier" monkeys.
What a sad fud!
Old 04-03-18, 16:16
Lord of the T4s

Must be a lot of people blocked in with the snow lately as it's certainly showing on this thread lol,,,,

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in