Old 03-03-18, 20:02
Serial Poster

Default Re: Seats stolen by courier firm

As it is many of the vultures here have smelled an altercation and are now on it like flies on poop. I mean that tin the nicest possible way to some of the regulars.

Unfortunately youll soon see the trolls shambling in following the scent and then newcomers will be treated to a visit from some of the actual bad elements around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-18, 20:06
Lord of the T4s
I Support MacmillanOfficial MemberVW Transporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindriot View Post
if you dont like whats posted calm down and sort yourself out

Gotta love irony

History - T4 Vans:2.4 /1.9 /2.5 / 2.5 LN Caravelle
T4 Campers:1.9 Tdi / 2 .5 / 2013 T5 140 Camper
Old 03-03-18, 20:17
Serial Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyT View Post
Gotta love irony

How is the view, you like the cheap seats dont you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-18, 20:18
Van Man

I joined this forum in December as I thought it might have been helpful fellow van owners who have experience and would be keen helping new members who have had to save for years to get a van. ( Thought I would stick a full stop in)

But haven't got involved or asked more than 1 question as the little I have looked at seem to be up there own s's and seem to think if you haven't had a van for years they are beneath the self proclaimed enthusiast.
Haven't asked for advice although some needed as looked at replies like above and thought are nearly all van owners knobjockeys.

Ps dyslexic to but could be worse and be a fud like some others.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-18, 20:26
Serial Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowden View Post
I joined this forum in December as I thought it might have been helpful fellow van owners who have experience and would be keen helping new members who have had to save for years to get a van. ( Thought I would stick a full stop in)

But haven't got involved or asked more than 1 question as the little I have looked at seem to be up there own s's and seem to think if you haven't had a van for years they are beneath the self proclaimed enthusiast.
Haven't asked for advice although some needed as looked at replies like above and thought are nearly all van owners knobjockeys.

Ps dyslexic to but could be worse and be a fud like some others.

Odd conclusions there, and what makes you think youre the only Dyslexic, or why that point matters? Theres a lot of knowledge here, and a lot of good people sharing it, so youve clearly made your conclusions on incomplete information. And not read the swearing rules.
Old 03-03-18, 21:33
Van Man

Quote:
Odd conclusions there, and what makes you think youre the only Dyslexic, or why that point matters? Theres a lot of knowledge here, and a lot of good people sharing it, so youve clearly made your conclusions on incomplete information. And not read the swearing rules.
Your response is exactly what I thought it might be. I tried spelling my description of you wrong but mistakenly must have flucked it right.
So it's fine to be a udf but not tell someone they are a duf.
Night sweetheart x

Old 03-03-18, 21:59
Serial Poster

Throw stones and run away, yeah, Im impressed.

You sound like one of those Dyslexics who wrongly believe all the prejudice and think youre right to hate the world because you are afflicted, and thats a bad thing. Well news flash, you are different, and what makes you think theres just one kind of dyslexia, or that its so simplistic that its just bad spelling. Dyslexia is as diverse as the amount of people who suffer with it, theres no ONE kind and its certainly not as simplistic as spelling difficulty.

Thanks for reinforcing the myth, some of us had a hard time sorting that idiocy out a long time ago.

If you want people to treat you special, they will, but dont cry when its not what you wanted.

A learning disability, and I despise that term, because dyslexia isnt like any other disability of its classification group, is a gift, its a misfiring and a rewire of the mind, it can just as easily lead to gifts and genius as it can bring problems.

Get that chip off your shoulder, stop letting it define you based on the terms others lay down and above all, stop wearing it like a stupid badge!
Old 03-03-18, 22:02
Van Man

Quote:
Throw stones and run away, yeah, Im impressed.

You sound like one of those Dyslexics who wrongly believe all the prejudice and think youre right to hate the world because you are afflicted, and thats a bad thing. Well news flash, you are different, and what makes you think theres just one kind of dyslexia, or that its so simplistic that its just bad spelling. Dyslexia is as diverse as the amount of people who suffer with it, theres no ONE kind and its certainly not as simplistic as spelling difficulty.

Thanks for reinforcing the myth, some of us had a hard time sorting that idiocy out a long time ago.

If you want people to treat you special, they will, but dont cry when its not what you wanted.

A learning disability, and I despise that term, because dyslexia isnt like any other disability of its classification group, is a gift, its a misfiring and a rewire of the mind, it can just as easily lead to gifts and genius as it can bring problems.

Get that chip off your shoulder, stop letting it define you based on the terms others lay down and above all, stop wearing it like a stupid badge!
You really do talk some ipsh

Old 03-03-18, 22:12
Serial Poster

Heres a better option for you, every day, try to get through the day without telling anyone, see how long you can get away with putting yourself out there, write, speak, and above all, just try to live like anyone else.

Play a game with yourself, improve, develop, fool the world, see how long you can go without having to tell anyone. And above ALL, see how long you can go without having to explain to people why, what it is, and therefore expect to be coddled. Explaining diminishes, and makes you less, and never take on the mindset you need to be entitled!

Maybe the world is different now, but the average dyslexic gets a very hard time, because people cant see or quantify what it is, and tbh half the IQ's you meet arent up to the job of spotting it anyway.

Im annoyed you used this excuse, because now Ive had to reveal something, and I hate that because nobody really had a clue until now, so thanks for that IVe traded principle to challenge your failing. IF I had kept quiet youd have just rolled on whining about something you cant change and somehow using me as an excuse to vent.
Old 03-03-18, 22:14
Serial Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowden View Post
You really do talk some ipsh

Great, youre not really Dyslexic, youre just an imbecile.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in