VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Awning

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  T4sparky 
#1 ·
Have a Hi Gear Zenobia Tent Porch which has worked great for us all year as an awning (throw straps over roof) used approx 8 times, tear where the slider caught it:( all the times we were away the weather was shocking but the awning stood up well.

We have upgraded to a Drive Away awning (http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/outwell-country-road-touring-tent-p201088) so am looking to swap for a continuous rail or Kardor strip or some figure of eight, suitable for a swb T4

Cheers
:ILU:

#7 ·
I've had great use out of it mate, the rip where the slider is is big but repairable..looking for £15.00 T: passing along good karma as its been a great buy :ILU:
Not something i would want to post though, if your up this way at some point (surfing maybe) i can keep hold of it for you.

Cheers
Simon

#9 ·
Would you recommend the Outwell drive away awning? I was looking at getting a kyham but the Outwell is half the price. Just watched the promo video on them and they look easy enough to pitch, doesn't show it pitched without the van there tho? Although it looks strong enough so I'm sure it would stand ok. Let me know your experience of it if you will then I might treat myself..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.