Old 26-05-11, 12:08  
T4 head lamp upgrade kit.
Xtremevan Xtremevan is offline 26-05-11, 12:08
Rating: (1 votes - 5.00 average)

We are now able to offer this kit with 2 different types of high performance bulbs, the first being the Osram Night Breaker's (these give 90% more light than standard bulbs) at a delivered price of £45 and also the Philips X-treme Vision (these give 100% more light than standard bulbs) and will cost £55 delivered to your door.

These can be purchased by following the link below and choosing the bulb option that you require.

http://www.xtremevan.co.uk/product_i...oducts_id=5041

If anyone is looking to just purchase just the bulbs without the upgrade kit, then follow the link below:
http://www.xtremevan.co.uk/index.php?cPath=721_748

Many thanks

Jay

Right all, this is what you have been waiting for - the only kit of its kind on the market Below are the details relating to this new headlamp upgrade kit (these are the instructions that come with the kit, but do show pretty pictures) and at a delivered price of £35.00 is a steal

XT 111

∑ Firstly disconnect vehicle battery before commencing electrical work.

∑ Consider the routing of the cables, particularly to the right hand headlamp unit before connecting the unit, as cables may need to be threaded through sections of bodywork.

∑ Remove the plug from the back of the right hand headlamp bulb.

∑ Insert the yellow/black & white/black cables fitted with the male spade terminals into corresponding colours in the original right hand headlamp plug. The brown (earth) wire in this plug isnít used.

∑ Now fit the new headlamp plug onto the bulb.

∑ Repeat this operation for the left hand headlamp, but note with the yellow & white cables respectively.

∑ Decide on a mounting position for the relay assembly, ideally this should be fastened on the bulkhead as shown.

∑ Connect the brown cables with the ring terminal to the Negative side of the vehicle battery.

∑ Now you can reconnect the vehicle battery and also connect the red cables with the ring terminal to the positive side of the vehicle battery.

∑ You may now test the operation of your improved and upgraded dip beam & high beam operation.

Please note that each filament is individually fused, and triggered by the original wiring, this is a safety requirement that some upgrades donít offer. Imagine a fuse blowing and both left and right hand headlamps failing together!

Last edited by Xtremevan; 30-01-12 at 15:07..
Xtremevan
Trade Member Plus
Views: 23962
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-11, 09:57
Trade Member Plus

Default Re: T4 head lamp upgrade kit.

Hi Peter
You can either call 0115 949 7211 and ask for Abi, or if you prefer to buy via pay pal or secure debit you can follow the link to our web site:
http://www.xtremevan.co.uk/index.php?cPath=721_735

Cheers.
Abi

Last edited by go-ferret; 07-12-11 at 11:24.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-11, 16:01
Vans aren't what count here...

Sorry Abi, wrong thread.
Old 15-12-11, 19:14
Trade Member Plus

Just a little something before the Xmas break, we are now able to offer this kit with 2 different types of high performance bulbs, the first being the Osram Night Breaker's (these give 90% more light than standard bulbs) at a delivered price of £45 and also the Philips X-treme Vision (these give 100% more light than standard bulbs) and will cost £55 delivered to your door.

These can be purchased by following the link below and choosing the bulb option that you require.

http://www.xtremevan.co.uk/product_i...oducts_id=5041

If anyone is looking to just purchase just the bulbs without the upgrade kit, then keep an eye on our website as this is being worked on as we speak

many thanks

Jay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15-12-11, 20:38
Van Guru

T4 Post Icon Re: T4 head lamp upgrade kit.

Free bulbs, cool, pity i've already bought the kit eh and solved a technicality!

Old 15-12-11, 23:39
Van Jedi

hi all. just bought a set of these lamps from amazon,philips 55w +100%. total £19.74 inc delivery and vat. + lamps for the lower drive lights (fog lights) philips 55w +100% about the same price. if anybody is interested,there are lower drive lights (fog lights) for caravelle t4 long nose,left and right for about 80 quid deliverd.
Old 16-12-11, 07:59
Trade Member Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe taylor View Post
hi all. just bought a set of these lamps from amazon,philips 55w +100%. total £19.74 inc delivery and vat. + lamps for the lower drive lights (fog lights) philips 55w +100% about the same price. if anybody is interested,there are lower drive lights (fog lights) for caravelle t4 long nose,left and right for about 80 quid deliverd.
If you are after a full set of vehicle bulbs them pm me your details and i can look into prices for you, we can get other types of bulbs.

Cheers.
Abi
Old 16-12-11, 08:32
Trade Member Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantamaniax View Post
Free bulbs, cool, pity i've already bought the kit eh and solved a technicality!

Free bulbs £10 extra for Osram and £20 extra for Philips? i know its soon Christmas, but we do need to buy a turkey
Old 16-12-11, 16:31
Lord of the T4s

Jay/Abi,

I might be asking a bone question.

Does the bulb upgrade work with the DRL projector lights, i.e. two bulbs per side.

scooby
Old 16-12-11, 18:00
Trade Member Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4scooby View Post
Jay/Abi,

I might be asking a bone question.

Does the bulb upgrade work with the DRL projector lights, i.e. two bulbs per side.

scooby
hey, if these are the H4 type then it should just be the case of 2 sets if you have 4 bulbs, one thing i know for sure is that the manufacture doesnt offer a warranty if these are used on DRL's we dont have a great deal to do with these types of lights, but i hope that ive answered your question

cheers

Jay
Old 16-12-11, 20:01
Lord of the T4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autosparks View Post
hey, if these are the H4 type then it should just be the case of 2 sets if you have 4 bulbs, one thing i know for sure is that the manufacture doesnt offer a warranty if these are used on DRL's we dont have a great deal to do with these types of lights, but i hope that ive answered your question

cheers

Jay
My lights are out of warrenty now so it might be something to look at and subsequently purchase when i pop round in the New Year.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in