Old 26-05-11, 14:45  
The Original T4 & T5 Phat Side Bars
Xtremevan Xtremevan is offline 26-05-11, 14:45

Please note that these are currently on offer, this being 10% of the listed prices - this offer is until weekending 8th September 2012

Hi All,

Take a look at our range of side bars that we can offer you - we can cater to most needs.

Our side bars are 76mm in diameter, 1.5mm in thickness making them one of the phattest on the market.

Manufactured in the UK

Made from high grade 304 stainless steel which means you won't have any rusting problems.

We can offer you either matching flat welded end caps or black plastic end caps - best of both worlds.

Also, you can have them in either stainless steel, powder coated satin black or if you have something else in mind we can powder coat them a different colour all together all you need to do is supply the RAL number - watch this space for a photo of our side bars with matching painted wheels and roof rails.

Supplied with full fitting kit and fitting instructions, T4 side bars can be fitted within in 20mins max, T5 take a little longer.

We can fit T4 side bars free of charge whilst you wait if collected!!

If you're unsure of what colour to go for e-mail a photo to [email protected] of your van side on and which colour you would like and Abi will do a quick photo shop of your van 'fitted' with side bars so you can 'try' before you buy!

T4 SWB Black with welded end caps (powder coated stainless steel) 220 per set
T4 LWB Black with welded end caps (powder coated stainless steel) 230 per set

T4 SWB Stainless Steel with welded end caps 210 per set
T4 LWB Stainless Steel with welded end caps 220 per set

T5 SWB Black with black plastic end caps (powder coated stainless steel) 220 per set
T5 LWB Black with welded end caps (powder coated stainless steel) 250 per set

T5 SWB Stainless Steel (still have black plastic end caps) 210 per set
T5 LWB Stainless Steel with welded end caps 240 per set

Many thanks

Jay

Last edited by Xtremevan; 28-08-12 at 16:49..
Xtremevan
Trade Member Plus
Views: 22608
Quick reply to this message
Old 16-12-11, 18:37
Van Master Jedi

T4 Post Icon Re: T4 & T5 Phat Side Bars

Hmmm yeah i like...i like the way they sit on your 5 but will they sit the same on my 4 as i quite like the little cap between van body and step..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-12-11, 20:02
Trade Member Plus

Default Re: T4 & T5 Phat Side Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by baz666 View Post
Hmmm yeah i like...i like the way they sit on your 5 but will they sit the same on my 4 as i quite like the little cap between van body and step..
just to really send you over the edge, my T4

shes my baby
Old 16-12-11, 20:47
Van Master Jedi

You know what before i know this was your van...it was this van that made me buy 19" rs8 wheels love your van in the mat black with the chrome..

So 180 all in yeah to my door, i need to buy something for my van before the wife spend all the money on Christmas prezzies see i`m Mr humbug when it comes to Christmas i hate it...she spends my money on family that she don`t see from one year to the other...bugs the hell out of me..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-12-11, 22:11
Lord of the T4s

Jay,

I'll be in touch for a set to be fitted when I pop up next year.

I would be going for the stainless steel version. Do you hold as stock or need to order?

And do you do the roof bars?

Old 16-12-11, 22:19
Van Guru

As arranged with Abi, I'm seeing Adam on Tuesday for my personal fitting Jay...and I've got a couple of questions for you re. the Split Charge system when I come down.

Lookin forward to it.

An early Xmas prezzie for the Van!

Cheers
Old 17-12-11, 08:59
Trade Member Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by baz666 View Post
You know what before i know this was your van...it was this van that made me buy 19" rs8 wheels love your van in the mat black with the chrome..

So 180 all in yeah to my door, i need to buy something for my van before the wife spend all the money on Christmas prezzies see i`m Mr humbug when it comes to Christmas i hate it...she spends my money on family that she don`t see from one year to the other...bugs the hell out of me..
Hey thanks for the comments about my van, its part of the family and the kids love it, in fact when they are naughty i tell them that im going to sell the van and they soon start playing nice. yes dude 180 to your door, if you want to buy from the website, go for the black ones as it will show the lower price and then when you get to the checkout you have an option to put some comments, if you put stainless steel for this price as per jay it will get picked up - or if you want to phone 0115 9497211 we take debit and credit cards and i know just what you are saying about buying Christmas prezzies for peeps that you have never met,

cheers

jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4scooby View Post
Jay,

I'll be in touch for a set to be fitted when I pop up next year.

I would be going for the stainless steel version. Do you hold as stock or need to order?

And do you do the roof bars?

Cool, yeah always plenty of stock, and its just unlucky that we have been caught out with the T4 swb black - i thought that we wouldnt need until after the break, but the sales have gone crazy but we always run the stocks down a little over xmas. Roof bars are being made as we speak, but they are for the T5's, once they have done these we will be making some for the T4 simular to whats on my matt black T4, nice phat ones, black and stainless

many thanks

jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachtmaster View Post
As arranged with Abi, I'm seeing Adam on Tuesday for my personal fitting Jay...and I've got a couple of questions for you re. the Split Charge system when I come down.

Lookin forward to it.

An early Xmas prezzie for the Van!

Cheers
Yeah, im in on Tuesday and wednesday and have instructed adam to be clean shaved, washed and brushed hair, cleaned teeth etc . As soon as you arrive i will get the kettle on and go through your split charge and any other stuff dude

se ya Tuesday

jay
Old 26-12-11, 20:01
Van Master Jedi

Now i`v found this thread again, i haven`t forgot you buddy now that money wasting day as gone i can get these ordered so once i`v been down the bank and put the money in i`ll order buddy.
Old 27-12-11, 17:31
Trade Member Plus

no worries dude, we will still be about

cheers

jay
Old 28-12-11, 13:59
Van Pro
Official MemberVW Transporter

Ordered Today

Cant wait......
Old 28-12-11, 14:18
Trade Member Plus

hey thanks for the order and welcome to the phat club we will send them out on tuesday for delivery weds - unless it was T4 SWB black, we should have these by the end of the first week back

cheers

Jay

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in