Old 23-02-13, 15:22
Van Guru

Default T5.1 sportline copy front spoiler

I have here a copy sportline spoiler that didn't fit. I have since purchased a fantastic product from a chap on eBay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-t5-1-gp...60979597434%26
Fits like a glove and cannot recomed more highly. Went up this morning and collected this along with one of his rear splitters too. test fitted it to my bumper and pretty much everything fits lovely job (i've now probobly done myself out of a sale!!)
Now on to my old one. Pretty much exactly the same design, but didn't fit flush on the corners, i have messed around and still couldnt get it to fit.
So this is being sold as spares or repairs. 60 takes it away. So if you have an T5 pre facelift, and want the newer sport line look, this could be just the ticket as you will need to modify it anyway. Postage not a problem but i would rather the prospective buyer come and have a look first before buying
here are some pictures of it fitted up to the bumper so you can see what your desaling with

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 23-02-13, 18:54
Van Guru

Default Re: T5.1 sportline copy front spoiler

Was the first one from a dealer on here ? Who was it ???? U can pm me... I want one but the guy you got yours from don't post by the looks .... Too far away
Old 23-02-13, 20:06
Van Master Jedi
Help For Heroes

Can you also pm me details of where you got the good one from?. Or you could just post it on here.. No issues giving praise!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 23-02-13, 20:20
Van Guru

It was the same supplier, apparently the original one I had must have had an issue in the mould so he replaced it at the cost of the materials etc.
The chap who supplied this one does do collection only for a valid reason, feel free to contact him regarding this.
I believe he is on this forum with a bright yellow camper converted t5. He face lifted it an believe there is a thread on here about it
However his supplieR is no longer able to produce because they have just taken on a big contract. So you won't be able to get hold of any more of these for several months. Trust me the quality of the parts is unlike another fibreglass products I have had before! Top quality and very reasonable price. Make the journey! You won't be disappointed!

My one on here is still good quality, but just didn't fit, could be a good project for someone looking to do something a bit different with it?
Old 23-02-13, 20:24
Van Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakmartin View Post
Can you also pm me details of where you got the good one from?. Or you could just post it on here.. No issues giving praise!
Link in my first post to where I got the good one
Old 23-02-13, 20:25
Van Master Jedi
Help For Heroes

Ok.. Now understand. I've had a look but after plastic not fibreglass. Cheers anyhow.
Old 23-02-13, 20:40
Van Guru

Fair enough, haven't seen a plastic replica produced yet? You may have to take the plunge and go Geunine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in