Old 20-01-09, 15:44
Lord of the T4s
I Support CLIC SargentI Support Children In Need

Default Custom 800 special with 45000 genuine miles! 1 previous owner!

OK, so our country is in tatters. My family business is stuggling and I need to acquire funds to keep it going, unfortunately the van has to go. I'll have to ride the credit crunch out then save up and buy another T4.
Here's some info, I'll add more when I get a minute.
It's the 800 special, 1.9TD with 45k on the clock. Yes, 45k. Thats forty five thousand. Hard to believe I know but it's all documented and there was only one owner before me.
I bought the van as a disabled conversion (it had a wheelchair lift and seatbelt winch). All the modifications have been done myself
The 2 tone paint job was done 8 weeks ago, and is practically perfect in every way. The bumpers and debadged grille were done at the same time.
The bad points, there are 2 stone chips, one on the bonnet that dented it a tiny bit, and one underneath the headlight, which I will touch in this week. Thats it. The van starts and drives perfectly, no tapping or knocking anywhere, no hidden problems.
The 18" wheels are in amazing condition (like new!), no kerb marks or anything!!! The tyres still have loads of tread too.
There will be a central locking kit included but I haven't had chance to fit it.
Custom rock and roll bed is also with it, i bought it when it was 6 months old and hardly used. I haven't used it at all!
There is a tv-dvd player with a 7" slide out screen fitted into the dash side-by-side with the head unit. The footwells are lit up with a switched blue neon light (pimped!)
650w amp and boom box made by my good self will be installed in time for collection.
Chrome number plate surrounds will be included.
Custom carpet from CMC in the cabin area. I'm currently having curtains made (thanks mum ) which will be fitted this week.
And the siren will be left in too, if you have seen my van, odds are you've heard it! :-)
It will be advertised elsewhere for 5950, don't forget its like a new van!
But if I can get a buyer on here quick I'll let Bluemooner go for 5500 ono. I do honestly believe I will shed a tear when the van goes!
Google SK14 5AH and click maps to see exactly where I am, please feel free to contact me and come and have a look, any test welcome.

I think it's one of the biggest bargains around, forget the R reg plate it has, this van is in better condition than a lot of 2 year old vans, with lower mileage too. If you have any questions im on 07852 498 587 from 9am to 10pm mon-sat or just reply on here.
Don't forget, more info and pics to follow very soon.

Please be gentle with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in