Old 05-09-09, 12:57
Van Rookie

Default **SOLD**Volkswagen T4 2.5TDI Leisuredrive/custom camper

Sold
This is ideal for a range of enthusiasts who enjoy the pleasures of taking loads of kit but with the practicalities and ease of parking and car like access to anywhere! This is a bit of a bargain as we need to move it off our very cramped small drive.

Masses of storage with space above cab, above and under rear seat/bed and wardrobe with storage both above and beneath an easily removed floor. Great for ski/surf, outdoor trips and cruises like a car with an economical and powerful Turbo Diesel Injection (TDI) 5 cylinder 2.5 engine. This has been recently fully overhauled inc a new cambelt. We are selling our much loved camper as we have moved onto something a wee bit larger.

Leisuredrive high top and VW windows professionally fitted at 80k by Mill Garage Duns. 123,500 miles, 2.5 TDI. MO Mar 2010 Tax: May 2010. Service history including receipts. Cambelt change and full service at 120k miles. Power steering, swivel passenger seat, 85amp leisure battery running fridge and lights. Gas/12v fridge. Integrated gas twin hob and sink. Rock and roll steel frame bed suitable for belts with removable futon mattress. Spare full gas bottle. Black Watch curtains. Single front seats so easy access to rear, fully insulated and lined. CD player. Price is 5995 OVNO no haggling please this is a very decent price.
We live in Crieff near perth and my email is [email protected] or you could call my mobile 07929376557[/size]

Last edited by reimoboy; 13-09-09 at 07:40. Reason: SOLD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-09, 15:31
Van Rookie

Default Re: Volkswagen T4 2.5TDI Leisuredrive/custom camper for sale

Help please. I joined the Forum a wee while ago but don't seem to be able to start a new thread. I seem to remember reading somewhere that newbies can't put up a van for sale on the Forum. Is that right ?

I'm going to be selling our beloved Caravelle later this month and so it would be good to know if the T4 Forum is an option or if I'll need to look elsewhere.

I don't want to hi-jack this thread so if someone who knows could let me know, I'd be very grateful.
Old 05-09-09, 15:56
Cornwall Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4R4V3LL3 View Post
Help please. I joined the Forum a wee while ago but don't seem to be able to start a new thread. I seem to remember reading somewhere that newbies can't put up a van for sale on the Forum. Is that right ?

I'm going to be selling our beloved Caravelle later this month and so it would be good to know if the T4 Forum is an option or if I'll need to look elsewhere.

I don't want to hi-jack this thread so if someone who knows could let me know, I'd be very grateful.
You can sell on here, but you have to pay your 10 Registered member fee... it's to stop people just joini ng up to sell their van for nowt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-09, 16:12
Van Rookie

Thanks very much HedgeHugger. Now done.
Old 05-09-09, 16:13
Van Man

PM sent C4R4V3LL3
Old 08-09-09, 21:42
Van Rookie

thanks for that guys! anyway the van has now been sold! good luck with the caravelle
Old 12-09-09, 19:53
Van Rookie

Thanks merthyrbach. I'm aiming to get details of the Caravelle up over the weekend.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in