Old 08-11-10, 13:50
Van Guru

Default Kitesurf Board: Naish Haze

Here is a Naish Haze 133x39 for sale.

I bought this when I lost a board once, a week later my board was found so have kept this as a back-up. It has been used and has a few scuffs. The worst part is the fins have taken a beating on our stoney shore. Looking for 210 posted to your door.

Here is the original blurb:

The Haze range is the world's most popular, longest running kiteboard model due to its versatile performance and reliable durability. As good as the previous Haze boards have been however, they can't compare to the 2008 Haze. Every aspect of the board has reached new levels of excellence making the Haze the right choice for all riders desiring an easy to ride, high-flex freeride twin tip at an exceptional value.
The 2008 Haze is constructed with the same all-new and Naish exclusive solid wood core as the Thorn and Sol. The lamination is tuned to Naish's exclusive Enhanced Active Flex characterized by a unique combination of a smooth and fluid ride with springy fun, making the 2008 Haze the easiest board to ride that we have ever made. This Active Flex works in conjunction with the new Haze outline to balance the efficiency of the Thorn with the ease of use of the Sol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-10, 15:59
Van Jedi

Default Re: Kitesurf Board: Naish Haze

as a newbie to kitesurfing would you recommend this board to me? Am about 14stone & from what I understand I may need to start off with the bigger boards.

Kinda a casual enquiry as only had a few lessons and am thinking of restarting lessons next spring when it's a bit warmer maybe so not so sure I wanna spend money with xmas coming up on something I'm unlikely to use for a few months!
Old 10-11-10, 07:41
Van Guru

You probably want something a little bigger to be honest but it all depends how quickly you progress and if you have any similar board skills snowboarding, wake boarding.

When I started I bought a board 136 X 39 which is a little bigger but then I am heavier than you. If you buy a bigger board and out grow it quickly you will then want to buy another. It will take slightly longer to learn with a smaller board but then you can keep it for a long time to come!

Despite what anyone says its the width thats important / a few cms on the width is worth double the increase in length.

Anyway thanks for the bump. I have another board I will be selling soon a Nobile T555 134 X 41 which would be perfect for you, a great all round board but want nearer 300 for it.

Cheers for the bump!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-10, 07:56
Van Guru

Need this gone so on ebay now.... ends this Saturday!

Make me an offer if you want to finish early

Check it out on eBay!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in