VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner


  1. European Driving Licence

    European and Foreign Travel
    Yellow vests, Spare lamps, Red Triangle, Green Card, First Aid kit are among the things I take with me when travelling to mainland Europe. It may not be needed but just in case I went to the post office and obtained my European Driving Licence - it's a simple enough task but separate licences...
  2. European Breakdown Cover (over 10 year old vehicle) and possibly Insurance?

    Tax, Insurance & Licensing
    Hi there. Haven't posted on here for a while, but unfortunately never had much time in the van this past year or so. Next year we have booked for the Portsmouth - Bilbao ferry - Can't wait. Intention is to go to The Pyrenees and probably Andorra (and perhaps cross into France) and also to go...
  3. Who's your European breakdown cover with?

    General T5 Chat
    Hi Guys and Girls, As per title, who's your European breakdown cover with and how much? My UK cover is with the AA and they quoted me £189, which after umming a little they brought down to £168 which seemed more reasonable - whilst I appreciate recovery costs would be much more costly...
  4. Emission standards for a T4?

    General T4 Chat
    Hi! What are the standard emission values for a fully working petrol T4 from 1992 with a catalyser? I'm wondering whether it fulfills the European Emission Standards. I looked it up on Wikipedia and there seem to be values for CO and HC + NOx that need to fulfilled to reach the Euro 1...