VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1-7 of 7 Results
  1. Parts For Sale
    I have 6 Unwin Removable Seat Fixtures for sale and can sell them in pairs, or as a job lot. £10 per pair or £25 for all 6, plus postage Postage for a pair = £2.90 - Royal Mail 2nd Class Postage for all 6 = £7.99 - Hermes Collection is also possible -Northampton Thanks for looking. All Sold
  2. Interior
    Anyone selling multiflex board rail fixings (part number 7H5885297B) or an similar alternative? I'm struggling to find any on the interweb. I have all the other bits i need to make a fork mount bike rack but can't get what i need to attach it to the caravelle rails. I could go to VW of course...
  3. General T5 Chat
    Hi all, I recently bought a Waeco top loading fridge and loving it! Great investment so far. Wondering if anyone has figured out an ingenious way of securing it that doesn't involve wedging it into the back so it doesn't slide around. Anyone using the cargo fixing rings? Any particularly good...
  4. T5 Conversions
    Hello all, Not sure if I am being stupid here or not so any help would be great... I have barn doors on my T5. I cannot find a decent way of fixing the top half panels to the door... Obviously it doesn't have fixing holes like the rest of the van for the push in plastic clips. I have tried no...
  5. Interior
    Hi Have just ordered up a pair of FASP plates from Jennings for my 97 Velle. As they don't come with fixings I was hoping someone could tell me what exactly is required and if people have bought them off eBay please. I want to order up so I can get them here ready for the plates when they...
  6. Wanted
    I need the plastic covers including the nearside front and rear wheel arch liners and the side chassis covers for both sides, I also need the plastic piece which goes under the rear of the van in front of the rear bumper. I also need the fixings as well if available, forgot to say these are...
  7. Interior
    Does anybody outhere know wher I can find metal replacement fixings similar to the plastic ones already inplace. Ideally longer and black to manage a plylining with carpet. I'm sure I've seen something similar on Ebay but I can't find anything at the moment. Cheers
1-7 of 7 Results