VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just enter code WSS if you are travelling Monday to Friday and watch the fair reduce :D

Just got me and the gf return in August, T4, two adults, leaving Monday, returning Friday Dover to Dunkirk £51 return :)

Was £61 until entered WSS

Cheers

Tom

·
Registered
50 Posts
i was looking at norfolk deals the other day. where you thinking of going within the 5 days?

i have never driven abroad but considered trying it. i have been to St Malo on a ferry on foot but the condor prices with the van were silly.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just going to stay around Northern france this time and maybe pop up to Belgium.

It was gonna just be an overnight shopping trip but thought would make a mini holiday of it.

Last year i went for 8 days and drove from Dunkirk down to a place called St Cecil Plage, then down to Reims then across to Strasbourg, on to Kohln, Koblenz, Frankfurt, Brussels etc.

About 2000 miles in 8 days (pushing it a bit really) but found the driving really easy, was my second time driving abroad so this will be my third.

I say do it T:

·
Registered
50 Posts
i did just price it up. mon 24th to return on the bank holiday monday and it 51 quid. just been checking on the keycamp and eurocamp too for the kids. gotta have somewhere with a pool. may def consider it. that trip you took sounds good. suppose you can do to much driving though..

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Just come back myself from my trip SEE HERE and we did 7 countries in two weeks. The ferry is cheaper the further in advance you book it, we booked ours 3 months prior to going on the trip. Enjoy it mate!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
going tomorrow - 30 days - France, Italy, France, Spain, France and home

Its at times like now I wish i'd have prepared a few things before now, nothing serious just a bit of rushing around.

excitement mode fully engaged H:H:H:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
going tomorrow - 30 days - France, Italy, France, Spain, France and home

Its at times like now I wish i'd have prepared a few things before now, nothing serious just a bit of rushing around.

excitement mode fully engaged H:H:H:
The spain trip is next on our list to do, wish i was going with you bud, very jealous.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I've never been to mainland Spain before, or Italy so its new to us. Really looking forward to it - we leave in 4 hours . So many people have been saying how fabulous northern Spain is. We shall soon see for ourselves.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts