VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
My old man orederd me a set of these before christmas from groupon. not sure when they will turn up. gonna fit them in the missus mini. youd think she wouldnt need them in a mini, but.........

·
Registered
435 Posts
Be interesting to see if they fulfil all orders, and how long it takes! Been reading recently a few stories about group on offers being over-subscribed and the supplier not being able to honour orders in a timely fashion or at all. One story I read had cost the bakery their entire years profits, though they may have been better to just cancel orders rather than try to meet the demand for a loss leading product.
looking briefly at the link, it does look like over 600 of these have been ordered, I wonder how many have been delivered so far?

Am not saying don't order, just be prepared for a delay or a possible refund!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, just ran the groupon code through. Hopefully not giving it the commentators curse, but the voucher seems to have taken 100% off and I have only had to pay postage! £150 normally, £39 through groupon according to the deal, paid it this morning and as it all goes through, the discount code was for a total of £150 and that left a 5.95 postage to pay.

All in all a good morning's work. Parking sensors of £150 for 6 quid :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
My old man orederd me a set of these before christmas from groupon. not sure when they will turn up. gonna fit them in the missus mini. youd think she wouldnt need them in a mini, but.........
......but....women eh..?? LOL:

·
Registered
157 Posts
well, just ran the groupon code through. Hopefully not giving it the commentators curse, but the voucher seems to have taken 100% off and I have only had to pay postage! £150 normally, £39 through groupon according to the deal, paid it this morning and as it all goes through, the discount code was for a total of £150 and that left a 5.95 postage to pay.

Had exactly the same but didn't twig about it when it was going through... :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Had exactly the same but didn't twig about it when it was going through... :D
Ideal! Noticed it when i was going through the checkout steps, first saw it and thought oh maybe it will correct itself at payment, but then it went all the way through the checkout and a receipt was emailed for a total cost of £5.95, winner!! I:A:

·
Registered
790 Posts
When i ordered mine 20th December it looked like they'd sold well in excess of 2000 vouchers, then put it back on the following day. Still not received mine 6 weeks later............................:*

Yes it will have taken 100% off but you've paid Groupon £39

·
Registered
538 Posts
Just got some from maplin £19.99 with 4 sensors happy daysA:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts