VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I,ve got a futon from ikea, pine framed version, got it with a view to adapting it to make a temporary removable bed, certainly not an extra seat cos its a kombi van with removable seats already in. Now i,am fairly sure i saw a thread on the old forum couple of years ago with pictures of one fitted but i,ve searched an searched and can,t find anything, so is anyone familiar with this conversion, and yeah my arches are boxed in and its a swb, am eager to get it in ready for bsb cadwell, it looks well comfy. Cheers fellasT:

·
Registered
362 Posts
if its possible can you take a pic and let me see how it turned out as i was thinking along the same lines! as a quick fix!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
As far as I remember, I never liked to sleep on a hard surface, and I always put a feather bed on a regular mattress to make it even softer to sleep. But since over time I had problems with my back, I decided to get rid of my feather bed and buy a normal mattress. Still, she chose stiffness slightly below average, so that she could sleep comfortably. I bought a Futon mattress and I think that I made the absolutely right choice, since my sleep quality has improved and my back is less bothering, and I feel comfortable sleeping.

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,370 Posts
And WHAT A BLATANT ADVERT...LOL:

When will you morons realise that a 1st post with a link in is not going to work!!!

Post reported.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Duvet not realise that we are not stoopid? hahaha
Bed you he pops up again somewhere...
The man is talking sheet....
You've been (bed) framed...
Thankyou

1 - 9 of 9 Posts