VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, im reluctantly selling my van. Im buying my first house so need the money to help with a deposit. Also I have a feeling the tax man will want some money from me aswell!

So where to start. It’s a 2.5TDI on a 03 plate in blue. It was one of the last built so has the caravelle front. It is currently at just over 71K and has a full service history. Just the other day had a service (oil filter, pollen filter, engine flush etc etc).

It has colour coded bumpers, grill and mirrors. I have put in 2 side windows and a rear window. Lowered 40mm on springs at the back and on the torsion bar at the front. Has 18” immaculate innovit DTM alloys with brand new tyres. Chrome side bars(they have the “rat” look at the moment) but im trying to source some black ones to replace these asap. Has a blue and white check bonnet bra from CNC. That’s about it for the outside.

Inside it has had a full camper conversion minus the wardrobe. New smev double hob and sink, with gas bottle and water bottle located underneath. 3/4 rock and roll bed, has 3 positions up, recline and flat. Storage underneath the bed/seat. Seatbelts could be fitted easily to the frame for carrying other people but ive not needed to so ive not fitted them. Full electrics with 12v and 240v. Leisure battery with split charge. Have a table leg with fittings but no table top as I was going to do something inventive. So its ready for someone else to do there own thing. The rock and roll bed and the 2 front captains seats have been re-trimmed in blue and grey leather. They are well upholstered and look very nice. The roof bars in the picture are included but the protectors that cover them are not J sorry they’re quite hard to find now so im keeping them. Lol. I have a 20metre length of 16a that goes with the van for the electric hook up, which is located under the rear bumper.

I think ive priced it fairly considering it is a 2.5TDI longnose camper conversion with only 71k on the clock. I haven’t seen a longnose camper with less miles in the same condition. This car is my daily driver but im hardly in the country due to work so it dosent get that much use and is regularly cleaned and no expense spared with regard to servicing. It really is a tidy van.

£10’000

Grab yourself a nice van before the shows and the summer take off

Don’t think there is much else to say but any questions just ask.

Thanks for reading my waffle

Matt.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to add my number!

07812991649 - im around in the week and weekends so anytime. also email is: [email protected]

And ignore the big mud patch on the slide door, its clean now. was from my muddy biking gear!

have got more photos of the outside if needed just ask.

Thanks

Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts