VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Been lurking for a while and looking to get into van refurbs and/or ownership! I have an opportunity to buy an ex-company van that has full service history. It's a white one, currently has lettering on, but that's easily rectified. I'm being offered it at £8.5K + VAT, so £10K all in. I think this is pretty much underpriced and I could probably sell it straight on without work for more than that. however I'm contemplating getting a few basics done like respray, lowering suspension and maybe new wheels as it might make the profit margin higher.

I'm totally new to all this so if anyone experienced would be generous enough to let me know their thoughts that'd be hugely appreciated.

Cheers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi all. Been lurking for a while and looking to get into van refurbs and/or ownership! I have an opportunity to buy an ex-company van that has full service history. It's a white one, currently has lettering on, but that's easily rectified. I'm being offered it at £8.5K + VAT, so £10K all in. I think this is pretty much underpriced and I could probably sell it straight on without work for more than that. however I'm contemplating getting a few basics done like respray, lowering suspension and maybe new wheels as it might make the profit margin higher.

I'm totally new to all this so if anyone experienced would be generous enough to let me know their thoughts that'd be hugely appreciated.

Cheers.
goodluck mate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts