VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got half a dozen more of these winging their way to the UK just in time for Christmas!!!

They come with window masks for painting and stickers for the grill, lights, door handles and rear badge.

I've tried one over my 1:10th scale touring car chassis (Schumacher mi2) and it looks like it'll fit like a treat. (better than my touring car/GT shells in fact).

I've also tried it over my 1:10th scale off-road buggy chassis (almost extinct kyosho ZXR) and it'll fit with a bit of a lift and the wheels will stick out of the side.

The shells are pretty good, better than i expected, they've been made from quite a thick material to compensate for the massive draw (height) of the part, which hasn't comprimised the rigidity of the sides.
The only thing i would say is that i can't see any sign of an outer film to protect the outer from overspray. (I usually mask the outside by way of a cardboard box anyway).
There's also no bodyposts, but these would depend on the model you are fitting them to.

Just send me a pm if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got hold of 6 more of these shells, just in time for christmas. £32 each, or £40 delivered.
They come as clear shells, with window masks and stickers for lights/grills etc.

Here's one i painted to match my own van T:

Please PM me or call on 07876711756 if you are interested in one.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can get a ready to run 1/10th scale trouring car off ebay, for about £100, all you need is batteries and a charger.
I've just got 6 of these shells in this morning, they come into the UK at £32, so i'm not making anything on them. Last time they were £30 but with exchange rates and the fact they are rare items, the price has crept up.
I've bought as many as i could get my hands on, as a bulk purchase to reduce the courier cost.
I anticipated members of the forum would appreciate the opportunity to own one of these at minimum cost. I'm not sure if i can get anymore, especially at this price.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
im wanting one to paint. are you all painting the inside? if i see one forsale at a show i will be purchasing one for a kustom bit of painting

1 - 20 of 21 Posts