VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm after a set of coolant (top and bottom) rad hoses for a 1.9D/TD. Anyone got a set kicking about they don't need? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
646 Posts
I have a selection of hoses here mate i got from tidy t's not sure what they are tho. we thought they were 1.9 but dunno had a load for my tdi conversion but going from 2.4 to 1.9 its difficult to say.

cheers jaz

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a selection of hoses here mate i got from tidy t's not sure what they are tho. we thought they were 1.9 but dunno had a load for my tdi conversion but going from 2.4 to 1.9 its difficult to say.

cheers jaz
Can you post a few pics - it's easy to spot the 1.9 hoses. I have a guy who dropped me a van before C'mas for a conversion but the engine had already been removed and they had cut the hoses whilst doing so :mad:

·
Registered
646 Posts
yes pen no worries matey, how desperate are you for them not gonna be able to get pics til saturday unless i can chuck em in the kitchen and get them in the light.

cheers jaz

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes pen no worries matey, how desperate are you for them not gonna be able to get pics til saturday unless i can chuck em in the kitchen and get them in the light.

cheers jaz
No rush Jaz - whenever you get a chance. Many thanks T:

·
Registered
646 Posts
cool, go to work in the dark and come home in the dark but even if im working sat should be home in dalight so will take some then and let ya know asap mate. its the least i can do after your help when i started my tdi conversion (which i still may have some q's about lol)

cheers jaz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts