VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Planning on selling my van in March/April time this year, and was just wondering what it was worth?

its a 1.9td SWB 1997 T4 with approx 170,000 miles on the clock. Has fairly good service history, with some recent bits missing, but has recently (500 miles ago) had a new cambelt fitted.

Fully insulated and lined in the back, with a custom made 'L' shaped bed/sofa and storage.
Has had all the usual mods, lowered on CMC spings, Audi Alloys, Headlight upgrade kit, Black Sprayed bumpers, Centre console with Amp and 2 6x9 speakers.

Here are a few pics ...

Unfortuantly i dont have any interior pics, but it is in good condition, and has been converted well!

Any help would be great!

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
I would guess anywhere between 3 and 4.5 depending on the interior quality. keep an eye on similar vehicles on ebay and autotrader, see what they are going for.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Prices at the moment aren't that great to be honest, esp with panel vans being very cheap what with the London lez issues, and this van exterior doesnt look much different than a white panel van, only indicators/alloys/lowerd? Not knocking it but with panel vans being cheap it mkes look alikes cheap too. Any windows?

But I would say yes essentially it all depends on quality of interior etc and hate to say it ebay is a good guide of what people are buying and afterall something is only worth what people will pay and ebay shows u that...

Goods vans on here get what they are worth when the owner lists as much info and photos as possible and is honest about everything :)

Good luck with the sale if you are selling :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts